It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the domino effect of drafting the wrong player and then continuing to structure your squad around them.

A healthy Draymond is infinitely more important than whatever the fukk they think Wiseman will be. And now they're doubling down and will do Looney the same.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
what in the fukk?! :dahell: :damn: :mjcry:
Folk would think this would force the FO to go get a backup big but nah they want to double down and act like we don’t need as much interior protection as possible smh.. Also Kerr gotta go ahead and let the offense run through Steph and stop with this bullshyt off ball shyt it ain’t working

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Folk would think this would force the FO to go get a backup big but nah they want to double down and act like we don’t need as much interior protection as possible smh.. Also Kerr gotta go ahead and let the offense run through Steph and stop with this bullshyt off ball shyt it ain’t working
sure, but without draymond, regardless of what we do, the window is closed.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
From Reddit. And none of these are from double teams or being “bottled up”

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I heard from someone close to the organization that steph has very bad eyesight. He was literally drilling 3's while barely being able to see clearly. Then he got contacts.. So maybe this is just a new prescription he's getting used to :yeshrug:

dude bricking in warm-ups, but this is "aging" according to coli clowns

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard from someone close to the organization that steph has very bad eyesight. He was literally drilling 3's while barely being able to see clearly. Then he got contacts.. So maybe this is just a new prescription he's getting used to :yeshrug:
Go from breaking the all time threes record and being celebrated as the GOAT shooter to colleagues and fans questioning your ability to even see the basket on the basis of your shooting in a period of mere weeks brehs...

tenor.gif

I officially retire from my work as a Steph Curry hater. I don't wanna see homie go out like this. :mjcry:
Starting today, I'm gonna root for him.:myman::salute:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I can consign them new prescription on contacts or going back and forth from contacts to glasses.. You get a fish bowl effect and your equilibrium is off making you feel dizzy when your not… def could be a different prescription.. I thought he got LASIK surgery last time?