It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
67 win talk up in here? :dead:

Don't get me wrong I like our current team a lot and def think we're trending upwards but folks need to chill. Klay's return is the biggest key to this season imo. We just don't know how well he will look when he returns.

Breh had the two worst basketball injuries (ACL tear/Achilles) you can have and his been away from the game for so long. Still though I'm optimistic for Klay. I would expect he'll def be rusty and it will take some time for him to get into "Game Shape" but eventually he'll get into a groove.

I expect at least 50+ wins from this squad, I def think 55+ is possible but that depends on a few factors (Mainly health, how well we start of the season etc, how well the new guys get acclimated to the system etc)

#DubNation :ehh:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
67 win talk up in here? :dead:

Don't get me wrong I like our current team a lot and def think we're trending upwards but folks need to chill. Klay's return is the biggest key to this season imo. We just don't know how well he will look when he returns.

Breh had the two worst basketball injuries (ACL tear/Achilles) you can have and his been away from the game for so long. Still though I'm optimistic for Klay. I would expect he'll def be rusty and it will take some time for him to get into "Game Shape" but eventually he'll get into a groove.

I expect at least 50+ wins from this squad, I def think 55+ is possible but that depends on a few factors (Mainly health, how well we start of the season etc, how well the new guys get acclimated to the system etc)

#DubNation :ehh:

I think 55-60 is a safe bet.

In 6

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I think 55-60 is a safe bet.

In 6
If we hit 60 wins, I’ll shyt myself. Hopefully we can work out the kinks and lineups in camp so we can start rolling ASAP

I wish wiseman could participate in summer league. He’s gonna have to grow up quick like Tony Parker when he was a rookie. Kuminga doesn’t look as raw as ppl were saying. Wiseman is definitely raw as hell

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
You out ya mind on 67 :russ:

I think a healthy team & they should be a top 4 easily

Lakers
Nuggets
Dallas
Warriors

I don’t trust Dallas in the post season but I think they’ll get off to a good start
:pacspit:

Warrior's going to run The Lakers old asses up and down the court and eliminate y'all in the 2nd round:mjlol:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I think he’ll get better. With a work ethic like his, u have to improve. He’s prolly in the gym right now :wow:
The future of the franchise is in good hands. Out of Poole, Kuminga, Wiseman and Moody. I think at least two of them will reach all star levels of talent and the other two will be very good starters.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You out ya mind on 67 :russ:

I think a healthy team & they should be a top 4 easily

Lakers
Nuggets
Dallas
Warriors

I don’t trust Dallas in the post season but I think they’ll get off to a good start

nuggets top 4 w/o Murray for a good majority of season? Dallas goes as Luka does they really didnt get much better , think you would have to definitely still put Utah and Phx in top 4

Warriors were only like what, 4-5 games behind Denver last year? The Warriors record last year with Steph was a 4th-5th seed pace, and even better when Oubre and Wiseman weren't playing. They also spent the first half of the year mixing around with lineups and tryiing to break in Wiseman who was raw.

They'll probably bush him and focus on Kuminga and Moody (who have some shyt to them)

I can easily see a jump into the top 2 seed :yeshrug:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Warriors were only like what, 4-5 games behind Denver last year? The Warriors record last year with Steph was a 4th-5th seed pace, and even better when Oubre and Wiseman weren't playing. They also spent the first half of the year mixing around with lineups and tryiing to break in Wiseman who was raw.

They'll probably bush him and focus on Kuminga and Moody (who have some shyt to them)

I can easily see a jump into the top 2 seed :yeshrug:
u see it :salute: