It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Splash:dame:

The 3rd Splash Brother:dame:

:ohlawd:

Warrior's In 6:win:

When Klay, Steph and Moody get on The Court together:banderas:

Raining Down 3's
:blessed:

Damn y'all gonna be good

Steph, Green, Wiggins, JTA, and Poole already went 15-5 last year down the stretch
Then bring back Klay

Then add Moody and Kuminga?

And then you still got guys that can contribute situationally like Looney, and Iguodala...

If everyone is healthy, 67 wins is likely. Curry got back to his 2016 form, and will be rested due to missing the playoffs.

See y'all in the Finals (fukk the nets)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Damn y'all gonna be good

Steph, Green, Wiggins, JTA, and Poole already went 15-5 last year down the stretch
Then bring back Klay

And then you still got guys that can contribute situationally like Looney, and Iguodala...

If everyone is healthy, 67 wins is likely. Curry got back to his 2016 form, and will be rested due to missing the playoffs.

Bruh I said that In this thread earlier, don't be surprised if we get 67 Wins, and you see it too.

See you in The Finals:salute:

But I'm taking Warrior's in 6:win:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Damn y'all gonna be good

Then bring back Klay

Idk about 67 wins, but my goal is a top 4 seed.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn y'all gonna be good

Then bring back Klay

You out ya mind on 67 :russ:

I think a healthy team & they should be a top 4 easily

Lakers
Nuggets
Dallas
Warriors

I don’t trust Dallas in the post season but I think they’ll get off to a good start

khross415

All Star
Daps
You out ya mind on 67 :russ:

I think a healthy team & they should be a top 4 easily

Lakers
Nuggets
Dallas
Warriors

I don’t trust Dallas in the post season but I think they’ll get off to a good start

nuggets top 4 w/o Murray for a good majority of season? Dallas goes as Luka does they really didnt get much better , think you would have to definitely still put Utah and Phx in top 4

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nuggets top 4 w/o Murray for a good majority of season? Dallas goes as Luka does they really didnt get much better , think you would have to definitely still put Utah and Phx in top 4
I forgot about Murray injury

Yeah I’d replace them with Utah. Luka is that good to carry them in the regular season

Last season they would have had a much better seed if they didn’t start so poor

I feel Phoenix will take a step back because CP3 will & im still not sold on Booker carrying a team. Now if Ayton becomes more dominant offensively it’s a different game