It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Was bored at work last night and was starting writing down GSW lineup to compare to the Nets Big 3..

I started with the Warriors Big 3 and got all the way down to ole boys name that starts with a B. I counted them up and I had 10 names listed. I was like damn thats a crazy ass rotation!

I put my pen down, and a few seconds later:

I for Iggy!!!

realized I forgot Minga as well

shyts gonna be WILD.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I cant wait to see Wiseman back on the court. I just want to know if hes still lost on the court or if his prolonged "off season" watching film and training with better skill coaches has fast tracked his development.

Me too. For someone as terrible as he's been portrayed (some valid criticism, a lot unfair), that 8 minute clip of his highlights (:stopitslime:)(:pachaha:) has me wanting to see how well he can fit into what's happening.

The idea of a 7 foot athletic guy in the dunker spot has me :jbhmm:.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Me too. For someone as terrible as he's been portrayed (some valid criticism, a lot unfair), that 8 minute clip of his highlights (:stopitslime:)(:pachaha:) has me wanting to see how well he can fit into what's happening.

The idea of a 7 foot athletic guy in the dunker spot has me :jbhmm:.
And hes going to be able to consistently knock down those wide open mid range jumpers that Looney usually misses or passes out of.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i wonder why :mjlit:

klay-thompson-klay.gif