It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Off the top of my head, I recall him hitting two important three pointers against the Grizzlies a couple of days ago and he was the only player Sabonis couldn’t abuse in the paint during the close win against Indy. Your hate for Kuminga is really weird at this point, you chose a hill and are deciding to die on it instead of conceding that he is a really good player….
Still think our record would be the same if there was someone else in his place. Hate? I don’t hate any player
definitely hate chiozza being on the team

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

lebron-james-le-snitch.gif

Lebron has no shame :lolbron:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Looking at the glass half full, these Covid protocols are forcing Kerr to give guys like Kuminga and GP2 more playing time and experience. As long as Steph is in the lineup I feel confident that this team can win regular season games against most teams in the league on any given night.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Looking at the glass half full, these Covid protocols are forcing Kerr to give guys like Kuminga and GP2 more playing time and experience. As long as Steph is in the lineup I feel confident that this team can win regular season games against most teams in the league on any given night.
I think we can take Denver. Utah is gonna be tough as fukk