It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
:youngsabo:

If Lacob listened to the posters in here about trading the draft picks before the draft, trading Wiggins for a bag of peanuts or Trading Wiseman, draft picks and Wiggins for Piscal, Warrior's wouldn't even have 5 Wins:mjlol:

:ufdup:Shut Y'all Damn Mouth's from here on out because majority of y'all have no credibility

70 Wins:win:

Warrior's In 6:win:
moody, wiseman, and kuminga (minus today) have contributed zero to this season though :gucci:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
moody, wiseman, and kuminga (minus today) have contributed zero to this season though :gucci:

Yet they wanted to trade the future for nothing, and Moody and Kuminga contribute this season what the fukk y'all watching they played games for the warriors, knocking down shots And contributed in those minutes

That's the bullshyt I'm talking about you the 2nd person said that shyt, y'all don't be watching Warrior's

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also fukk Chris Paul, man.

fukk the ref for even calling that shyt. The rip through is based on the notion that your swinging your arms up for a shot, as bullshyt as it is. To call a rip through on the other end of the court means the ref believed that Cp3 was shooting it from across the court.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Not really. If he misses any of the previous games, our record is the same
Off the top of my head, I recall him hitting two important three pointers against the Grizzlies a couple of days ago and he was the only player Sabonis couldn’t abuse in the paint during the close win against Indy. Your hate for Kuminga is really weird at this point, you chose a hill and are deciding to die on it instead of conceding that he is a really good player….