It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
People are skeptical about how Poole will perform in the playoffs but i definitely wouldn’t want to put my faith in a unproven rookie like Duarte.
I get that, but I would want Duarte over Lee. Lee hasn’t played in the playoffs at all. And dude has been horrid for a minute now.

Daps
Steph is one of my guys. He’s gonna break the record but the way he’s playing right now is nasty dawg. The way he/Dray freeze out JP and Wiggs in the 4th when they’re cooking is nasty.
Nobody was icing Wiggins late in the third when he was turning over the ball and missing shots. Stop trying to shift the blame onto Steph for his inconsistency and lack of aggression when he's needed most.

This is who Wiggins is and who he'll always be.

Wiggins and Poole wouldn't get anywhere near the quality of looks/touches they're getting now on any other team, so you and whoever the fukk else is falling for your shyt can sit the fukk down. Steph was trying to get himself going, as main options typically do, to get his team over the line. The ball was still moving; nothing is stopping Wiggins from taking some initiative by coming over and positioning himself as an escape route for Steph.

khross415

All Star
Daps
Steph is who he is i get it , but when Poole is cookin and being able to get to the rim they need to stop that forcing to Curry bullshyt , this aint last year team bruh.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Nobody was icing Wiggins late in the third when he was turning over the ball and missing shots. Stop trying to shift the blame onto Steph for his inconsistency and lack of aggression when he's needed most.

This is who Wiggins is and who he'll always be.

Wiggins and Poole wouldn't get anywhere near the quality of looks/touches they're getting now on any other team, so you and whoever the fukk else is falling for your shyt can sit the fukk down. Steph was trying to get himself going, as main options typically do, to get his team over the line. The ball was still moving; nothing is stopping Wiggins from taking some initiative by coming over and positioning himself as an escape route for Steph.

How can they take initiative with Dray playing traffic cop and only wanting to run DHO’s with Steph?

Daps
How can they take initiative with Dray playing traffic cop and only wanting to run DHO’s with Steph?
That didn't happen as often as you're making it seem. Never mind, the Dray/Steph actions are typically always the go-to at the end of games. Why are you speaking as if Wiggins is going to do shyt in those situations anyway? How often has he shown in his career he's capable of stepping up when needed?

Daps
Steph is who he is i get it , but when Poole is cookin and being able to get to the rim they need to stop that forcing to Curry bullshyt , this aint last year team bruh.
I wish y'all nxggas would stop saying this.

In the last five minutes of the third quarter, the Warriors had a 13-point lead; Draymond wasn't on the floor and Steph didn't take a shot for the next two minutes, when he was subbed out with about three minutes remaining. Wiggins and Poole were on the floor together, with no Steph/Draymond, and what was a double-digit lead for GS quickly turned into a one possession game. The Warriors went scoreless over those last three minutes, with both Poole and Wiggins missing shots.

If they both were "cookin" they wouldn't have led a scoreless-lineup which allowed Philly to eat into the margin.

When Poole returned with seven minutes remaining in the 4th quarter, and both he and Wiggins were on the floor, these were the play-by-play possessions:

Steph shot
Poole foul-shot
Dray foul-shot
Steph shot
Otto shot
Poole palming turnover
Wiggins shot
Steph shot
Poole shot
Steph shot
Otto shot

Then the game was essentially over with Philly taking a 11-point lead with a minute to go. The notion that Steph/Dray were freezing Poole and the rest of the team out of the offense isn't reflective of what happened. Poole went 0-2 and had two turnovers in his last 10 minutes of play; he lost his rhythm when Steph wasn't even on the floor.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
In recent years Steph usually has a bad stretch of games early in the season and then he becomes steady for the rest of the season. Admittedly he’s having some of his worst games ever but I’d rather the slump happen now instead of the post season.

Hopefully he gets back to finals MVP form and gets busy in 4th quarters again like he used to

Daps

It’s been mentioned before about those 2 more specifically Poole not getting no touches in the 4th. Stop spamming the Drag & Steph two man game.

Funny how he left this out of his tweet:

555555555.png

Captureyyy66666666.png

Poole and Wiggins out there together to close the third, without Steph/Draymond, and the team goes scoreless.

:unimpressed:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Hopefully he gets back to finals MVP form and gets busy in 4th quarters again like he used to
I know you hate Steph but I’m not sure why you are trolling about his play in 4th quarters. He’s usually one of the top 4th quarter scorers in the league.