It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Depends on if Klay is KLAY. If he is then yea it might be enough to get the chip.

However, a lot of trust in Poole/Wiggins in the playoffs if Klay clearly needs another year to return to form. :patrice:
My point is, who are all these other teams with more firepower at the guard and wing position? It’s fair to criticize the Warriors lack of SIZE at the center position but it’s weird of you to act like their backcourt and wing depth is a liability.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didnt we go up with him on the bench? that was when Poole went off
Yea they went up when Poole went off and then Sixers started trapping Poole up high to slow him down, nobody else could take advantage of Poole getting doubled/trapped

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
My point is, who are all these other teams with more firepower at the guard and wing position? It’s fair to criticize the Warriors lack of SIZE at the center position but it’s weird of you to act like their backcourt and wing depth is a liability.
My opinion is you need even more firepower to overcome the lack of size issue. Size really didnt mean shyt against the Warriors because Steph/Klay were the GOAT shooting duo. Again Im assuming you keep Wiseman and the other guys as well. A move could change things.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
We need that rim protection brehs
Games like this make me want them to pull the trigger on turner. Cuz JTA who is 2/3 playing 2 spots above his natural position is madness. Kerr setting him up for failure guarding Embiid and Drum.

and GOD, can we somehow get Duarte so we can not play Damion fukking Lee anymore. I’m so tired of dude

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Games like this make me want them to pull the trigger on turner. Cuz JTA who is 2/3 playing 2 spots above his natural position is madness. Kerr setting him up for failure guarding Embiid and Drum.

and GOD, can we somehow get Duarte so we can not play Damion fukking Lee anymore. I’m so tired of dude
Stop it, turner isn’t david robinson, Plus embid owns his azz as well.

Joel Embiid says he dominates Myles Turner … and he couldn’t be more right - TechKee

Stop hyping up turner, he’s a solid vet nothing more