It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
When are you going to start holding Wiggins accountable? Why do you not have the same energy when he doesn't produce on the road? JTA, Dray and Steph have all been integral in the road wins recently.... Wiggins hasn't.

JTA hasn’t had a road game better than Wiggins in Charlotte, Detroit or Brooklyn.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
JTA better not feel away when his ass gets pushed out the rotation again

playoff atmosphere and he played like THAT?!

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Going to be interesting if the Warriors truly trust Wiggins and Wiseman in the playoffs :patrice:

I get Barnes 2.0 vibes but maybe thats just me :ehh:

And its going to be interesting how developing Wiseman impacts Poole's development. Klay and James gonna steal some of them possessions.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't trust Wiseman in a pre-season game.
You gotta let him develop somehow.

Its important to find out if he's going to be an impact player like Draymond (Warriors sat Lee for him) or plateau out like Barnes. As great as the Warriors have been it would have been better if he started out the season to know where he stands in his development. Now he's gotta learn on a championship caliber team on the fly.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We needed STEPH and DRAY to play well. Good for Poole and Otto, but Steph getting locked up and Draymond being predictable on offense is what ended it

Yeah Draymond's offense tonight was diabolical, maybe having to battle with Ayton for most of the game took its toll. :manny:

I expect both of them to play waaaay better on Friday.