It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:to:

This will probably be the most meaningful chip ever. May Allah guide them. :wow:

Not gonna even lie If we don’t win it all I’m rooting for y’all cuz boy been thru a lot or Giannis

Majority of the players enjoy their job. When you actually get to see how much it really means to them it’s great from a hooper & fan perspective

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Drive time today so I caught some Dubs media.

Listened to the Klay update episode of Warriors Plus/Minus. It was really encouraging and seeing Klay's emotions last night it makes sense.

Slater said that during the scrimmages, Klay looked like himself.

:ahh:

Said the endurance/stamina isn't there but that he looked good.

:lupe:

Klay coming byke y'all and he knows it's close.

:picard:

:mjlit:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Drive time today so I caught some Dubs media.

Listened to the Klay update episode of Warriors Plus/Minus. It was really encouraging and seeing Klay's emotions last night it makes sense.

Slater said that during the scrimmages, Klay looked like himself.

:ahh:

Said the endurance/stamina isn't there but that he looked good.

:lupe:

Klay coming byke y'all and he knows it's close.

:picard:

:mjlit:

What's the Warriors best podcast, I still get my info from 95.7 The GAME and KNBR

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:wtb:
What'Chu Talkin About Willis?

Because Washington State beat The Huskies

Exactly. Historically, the Huskies have the Cougs beat 70 percent of the time and the Dawgs won the last 10 consecutive matchups (during his tenure at wsu, Cougs lost every year).

After all the hardships and misfortunes this program has gone through, i.e. Minshew being the golden boy and losing it to WSU before he went pro), the great hope QB that preceded him, Hilinski committed suicide in early 2018, and a slew of other tragic events, our highly polarizing but mostly revered coach leaving recently.... WSU is no stranger to disappointment. lol. Cuz we always find a way to "Coug It!", yet still avidly and unconditionally support that crimson until we die...

We ensure we exemplify our pride/ride or die for it.

Even the world's greatest playboi's ever know what it is...

But regardless of the downfalls and streaks of unlucky sporting outcomes... even when we fail, we still good doing it. So last nights victory was kind of a swan song and also a moment of clartify for Klay, as that win signals his return in the near future... a sign of hope speak to so. It's so divine. You can tell he's more inspired than ever before.

(You also notice how he's been rockin' his Coug apparel during practice and conferences as of late? I know i saw Steph rockin' some DavidsoN apparel of late, but for the most part, athletes want no parts of their old schools/it's not considered cool or "couture").

So unless you're an alum or die hard fan, you won't understand how monumental that win was last night. And the fact that he probably checked his phone right after the Warriors game ended (the Apple Cup wrapped up moments before it)... you can see how he was in his feels.

Klay... this 'Cups for you.

:ohlawd:

See y'all in June my friends.

Daps
70% of Wiggins' field goals have been assisted this season, most of which have been scoring opportunities where he's open and/or rolling to the rim. This is why you have to take his efficiency with a grain of salt, because all that isn't going to mean anything if he can't create for himself on the road in the playoffs.

:manny: