it's a shame this era of hip hop ain't got nobody like a 90's master p in it

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
hip-hop was far from new or new-ish when master p went on his run. he just came in with a new approach.

but yea, its definitely not possible, the way the game is rigged up now. they made sure theres never gonna be another master p.

sounds like chitlin circuit.

so yea, I'm sure it was pac's tour. it was just nothing major.

this dude is hands-down the worst poster on this site.

all your posts are a pain to read.
The truth hurts fakkit, you should know 99 % of your threads are unpopular opinion threads.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Brehs I heard that P could have been in the NBA but they let him go cause of his music. They said he was a great player too. :wow::wow:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Not only that but P understood the worth of his vision and the greed of the cac

He didn't take no shorts when it came to getting what was rightfully his

Some folks may not like his contributions to the art of hip hop music

But his dealings with cacs, who thought he was just some dumb Southern negro, is legendary

Combing the thread now, but :feedme:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I heard that P could have been in the NBA but they let him go cause of his music. They said he was a great player too. :wow::wow:
P run is severly underrated and understated...like really process that...this nikka played in the NBA! Master fukkin P
charlottehornetsperceymiller.jpg

GettyImages-497568-1_nso3i5.jpg

:wow:

could you imagine the fukkery if Gucci Mane was hoopin for the Hawks? :mindblown:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Damn I could turn this into a no limit appreciation thread with ease :wow:
P is still hands down the biggest hustler in the game. I don't think we'll ever see a run comparable to his again. And dude made countless classic tracks & albums on no limit. Still underrated af era :mjcry:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Damn I could turn this into a no limit appreciation thread with ease :wow:
P is still hands down the biggest hustler in the game. I don't think we'll ever see a run comparable to his again. And dude made countless classic tracks & albums on no limit. Still underrated af era :mjcry:

it's alright. the real nikkas like you, me and everybody else in the thread understand that he did it for the culture :mjcry::mjcry:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
nikkaz don't realize how far ahead of the game P actually was, dude was thinking about prepaid credit cards and cell phones BACK IN THE 90's. He was doing clothing shoes but was DISTRIBUTING them himself, it wasn't a partnership with someone larger like Rocawear and Sean John was. The movies that accompanied albums was genius. He had nikkaz cashing out 20 on an album and the extra 15-20 for the dvd...and he didn't even SELL THEM TOGETHER AT A DISCOUNT and we still bought it. He was talking about his own television station, putting toys on shelves etc. Had he come a few years later he'd still be on top and in a position like Jay is now but he did too much too fast, the vision was there but society wasn't ready for it yet.