‘It’s a pit.’ As he leaves Kansas, Brownback decries underfunding of state facilities

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
That don't make no kind of sense, only like 50-55% of White people vote for these fools. :dahell:

kansas is like 85% white, so a majority of white folks voting for them will result in electoral victories.

And what makes it crazy is that the black population has remained flat. I'd assume that accounts for the level of flop that the white population is allowed to get away with.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the "other race" (which is probably hispanic) is composed of a majority of conservatives.

But these wild swings experienced since 1990 are inexcusable.

Kansas ethnic breakdown of population
[hide]Racial composition

1990[35] 2000[36] 2010[37]
White 90.1% 86.1% 83.8%
Black 5.8% 5.8% 5.9%
Asian 1.3% 1.7% 2.4%
Native 0.9% 0.9% 1.0%​
Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander – – 0.1%
Other race 2.0% 3.4% 3.9%
Two or more races – 2.1% 3.0%

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
kansas is like 85% white, so a majority of white folks voting for them will result in electoral victories.

I ain't disputing that, I'm just disputing the idea that White folk stay "on code, no matter what" in giving votes to the Republicans. The wild swings in voting that @tru_m.a.c has been posting disprove that entirely. It's only a bare majority of White people that support Republican candidates and even that majority is regional and fluctuates from election to election. White people are all over the place in who they support politically, other than in the deep south they sure ain't very good at staying "on code".