It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:yeshrug:when the powers that be defund/spend decades gutting science programs, allowing academia to be gatekeeped and means tested from the masses this is the end result sadly
It’s sad really.
I loved Nipsey and everything he stood for...but lets be clear about Sebi...and you can look up everything I've said about him over the years on this forum. I wish people would stop pushing that conspiracy. He didn't win the case.

They dropped the charges because he basically backed down from claiming to administer medical treatments if he changed the classification of what he was doing.

Sebi was just pushing generic "eat your veggies" stuff with high school level understanding of chemistry. Its embarrassing to someone who actually works in the sciences.

And this is no disrespect to Nipsey. I loved every thing he stood for, but a lot of people were fooled by what Sebi was doing and unfortunately fell for his nonsense.

Theres a real problem of gullibility in the black community when it comes to pseudoscience, some of which is justified because of an inherent mistrust of the medical community.

There was incalculable harm done by fragrant abuses in the 19th and 20th centuries. Hell, it affects the ability to recruit crucial black populations for things like Alzheimers and diabetes and environmental health studies. There are a ridiculous lack of black organ donors which itself feeds a cycle of premature disease and death.

Hell, this man died and I wish we had more like him in the sciences. Science is not a bad thing, but without ethics we get charlatans like Sebi life.

You see guys like this? This is what black men in the sciences really are out here doing. This should be our leader. Not people who push skepticism and flat out lies. We're better than this.

THESE are black leaders!

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
A breh I'm friends with on Facebook posted Nipsey's death was an assassination because of the documentary on Dr. Sebi he was working on. :snoop: I hit the unfriend button.
I had to unfriend someone over Nipsey also. But for a wildly different reason :snoop:
danu78yu.png

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:why: Breh, Nip just died. Really disrespectful.
That's the coli for you
Muthafukkas crave more attention than bytches in heat
They see everyone posting in the stickied thread and they don't like it
You can't even neg them cuz their shyt beat all the way the fukk down

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
:why: Breh, Nip just died. Really disrespectful.
Nah bro it’s even more disrespectful to move the goal posts on his death and make it a conspiracy issue which in turn just dilutes from the seriousness and just causes unnecessary fighting between people with different theories and shyt.