It's 100+ degrees...and you see a baby left in the car w/ no AC. What do you do?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
drop dime,break window,grab kid,wait for cops
and when they show up hand them the kid and swag off..
verdj6.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
being black you'd prob get 911 called on you how you trying to kidnap the squirt

I was just gonna say. A black man breaking a car window is not a good look.
Police: What were you trying to do here?:stopitslime:

You: There was a child in the car, the AC wasn't on and it was crying I was
trying to save it

Police: *to the parent* is this true?:aicmon:

white Parent: Hell no it isn't, I'm not so irresponsible that I would do something like that. That ****** was trying to steal my car!

Police: *to you* you have the right to remain silent...

you: :to:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
I'd try to help but :childplease: at all you nikkas acting like you're just breaking a car window like its no big deal. You cats gone end up like Bill Goldberg.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Like someone said, I call 911 and tell them what I'm bout to do. Record a short video of the lil nikka dyin in the car so I have evidence. Then break that bytch open. Not about to let a child die. What kinda fukked up person do you have to be to be okayw ith that? Find a way to make it so you aren't liable for shyt, and you save that kid.

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
You busting that car window or what? I wonder if you save the babe do you have to pay for the window.

If the baby looks fine, breathing normally and just chillin, I'd call the cops and stand outside the car and keep an eye on the kid till they come.

If the baby is sweating like crazy and lookin like this :bryan: , I'm bustin that window and do what I gotta do to save the little one..

I love small children, it'd be a waste of that beautiful, soft lil body:takedat:
(jus playin:pachaha:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I have dealt with it, you have just seen shyt on youtube.

You call them up, explain whats going on very quickly and say you are going to break the window to get the baby out. You TELL them what you are going to do, not ASK. They wont say no.

Its really that simple.

You can go the way you did as well, but always good to have a backup in case the owner of the car wants to start some shyt.

nall breh i have dealt with it as well...

if u mention any street thats in pearland,rice village, westheimer lakes north, cinco ranch, woodlands friendswood league city and places like that...u get a better response n reaction

than u would if u callin from south park, hillwood or acres..

i have sat in strip clubs with hpd...heard em get calls...bought 2 more lap dances..n a round be4 even goin on the call..

laws was literally down the street when trae n the other folks got shot...ne other time they would be rydin around the area...fukkin with nikkas as they come out..