It's 100+ degrees...and you see a baby left in the car w/ no AC. What do you do?

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
texas 100 degrees 5mins could be life or death...nikka be dead be4 the laws come..

i can deal with a hoe hollerin goin off if it came to it..but seein a lil muhfukka die slowly...

nann fukk that bytch windows

Cosign.

5 minutes of waiting for the mom to come, plus another 5 to wait on the cops is too much.

You guys just sat there and watched a baby suffer for 10 minutes...and who knows how long the baby was in there before you got there? Baby dead.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Call 911 first and tell them what you are about to do.

Then break the window and go from there. They will almost always give you approval immediately as its a life or death situation at that point. I have dealt with these situations many times with the fire department and police department.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Then break the window and go from there. They will almost always give you approval immediately as its a life or death situation at that point. I have dealt with these situations many times with the fire department and police department.

smart

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

..them muhfukkas dont have a lick of sense..most of the time..same amount of time u wasted dialin..

that time could be spent..gettin the lil muhfukka out of there...id rather risk..hearin the bytch mouth...than gettin the 3rd degree from a dumb ass thats been sittin on their ass for 8hrs..

ive seen situation where ppl called 911..n they spent 15mins sayin the same shyt over n over..

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
..them muhfukkas dont have a lick of sense..most of the time..same amount of time u wasted dialin..

that time could be spent..gettin the lil muhfukka out of there...id rather risk..hearin the bytch mouth...than gettin the 3rd degree from a dumb ass thats been sittin on their ass for 8hrs..

ive seen situation where ppl called 911..n they spent 15mins sayin the same shyt over n over..
I have dealt with it, you have just seen shyt on youtube.

You call them up, explain whats going on very quickly and say you are going to break the window to get the baby out. You TELL them what you are going to do, not ASK. They wont say no.

Its really that simple.

You can go the way you did as well, but always good to have a backup in case the owner of the car wants to start some shyt.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'd ask a white person to try to open the car. No way my black ass is going down for vehicle theft and kidnapping :aicmon:

Real shyt LMAO. But if I saw a kid suffering and struggling for life with no parent in sight, umma gather as many witnesses as I can and bust the window out.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
old ladies at daycares notorious for pullin that shyt. take a church van full of kids somewhere leave them up in there