It's 100+ degrees...and you see a baby left in the car w/ no AC. What do you do?

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
You busting that car window or what? I wonder if you save the babe do you have to pay for the window.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'd wait maybe 5 mins, hoping for the parent to come back to the car so I can tell them how fukkin retarded they are.

After 5 mins, I'd call the cops. :ld:
This.

fukk I look like breaking windows as a black man, just so i can catch a car theft charge, and a kidnapping charge :what:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'd wait 5mins too, then call the cops. If the child looks like they in distress or passed out then I'd try and break a window. If not, I'll just let the cops handle it.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

went inside of a cornerstore ...came out saw the momma pull up...

fine ass broad..

like a 2yr in the front seat..

momma went inside for some hair..at a beauty supply store at the other end..

went back in for my wings..came over less than 15mins lil nikka was drenched...n slumped over..:what::what:

i broke the back windows out..took the lil nikka in side..got em a large icee

marched em to the beauty supply...

told the broad the lil nikka was slumped over..bout to die..its 106...she broke down..

told her be careful...she tried to give me her number...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
§ansprix™;601795 said:
I'd wait 5mins too, then call the cops. If the child looks like they in distress or passed out then I'd try and break a window. If not, I'll just let the cops handle it.

texas 100 degrees 5mins could be life or death...nikka be dead be4 the laws come..

i can deal with a hoe hollerin goin off if it came to it..but seein a lil muhfukka die slowly...

nann fukk that bytch windows

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'd ask a white person to try to open the car. No way my black ass is going down for vehicle theft and kidnapping :aicmon:

yall nikkas scary..

u aint stealin the car u savin a life..

u be suprise how many bytches down here do that shyt..109 degrees..they marchin they boppin ass into stores..kids in that bytch sufferin..

she get in roll the window down n drive off...lords air aint shyt to the lil nikka dyin