It'll cost 30% more, but do yourself and shop at those Organic Supermarkets

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wifey been begging me to go organic after she watched Food Inc. Are grocery bill was like ..idk 60-70 dollars more but whatever im :win: so its nothing to the kid.

Yo im dead serious...all they food taste like 3x better yo, everything we bought from there even the organic sodas was on point...this is how God wanted food to taste brehs??? the oven baked organic chicken??? one word... WOW???..yo the water.. just the water is better..

You must be able to adjust to a different social class tho.. cuz must of everybody in there was white and drivin beemersand benzes and i wasnt used to that... a few black chicks in there but they really white insides so w/e.. You'll see a couple of white hippies with dreads but its all good... All the white people seem to be reallly nice and welcoming which i though was strange maybe its the food????...

find a Whole Foods or whatever it was called and taste the food Kings are meant to feast on.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If you got the money, listen to this man. Stop letting them mainstream supermarkets poison you with their "foods" brehs. shyt is real out there.

One thing I'd suggest is if you can't afford to go STRAIGHT organic food, bye some key items from the organic supermarket and the other shyt from the regular supermarket. Slowly but surely weed out the regular supermarket shyt as your dollars/value for your health go up.

Whole Foods is amazing. Go there and give it a try. Organic food is better than regular food 99% of the time.

Organic oreos, kettle cooked chips, ice cream, cold cuts, peanut butter, fruit, etc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I had 2 cousins that worked in Whole Foods. If you can, do yourself a favor and go. The food is more expensive but it is definitely worth it if you can afford it.

Daps
Those supermarkets dont exactly sell Organic food but its higher quality. If the store doesnt smell like wheatgrass we not fukkin with it. But Whole Foods is ight. trader Joes is better. Theyre frozen Mac n Cheese>>>

Daps
What's so good about it? :ohhh:

not much really.. depends on what you're buying, and in what quantities..

they got cheap wine, beer, SOME fruit & veggies and perishables.. but, cats gonna act like that Annies Mac & Cheese aint $2-something a box, are tripping.. :aicmon:

if you cook from scratch, the quality of food is better even if you pay a few cents more though..