Daps

Wackademiks is getting fried, brehs. :pachaha:

palpatine-star-wars.gif

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Can you show me a link to the last thread where you made 5 posts in row without mentioning or referring to Drake?

Is that really what we're doing when we literally have a thread by a mod about Kendrick plants on here that once again seemingly disappeared and only post for engagement?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you show me a link to the last thread where you made 5 posts in row without mentioning or referring to Drake?
This is a thread about Drake . This Nicca ebony prince is out here stealing credit for others work if ak gonna get exposed Let the Niccas who actually spent their time and effort on research get their engagement. Why is he attaching himself to it when he hasn’t followed through on any of the millions of hints he provided .

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a thread about Drake . This Nicca ebony prince is out here stealing credit for others work if ak gonna get exposed Let the Niccas who actually spent their time and effort on research get their engagement. Why is he attaching himself to it when he hasn’t followed through on any of the millions of hints he provided .
I mean any thread what so ever. Show me five threads where you haven't ever mentioned drake's name?