Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't you hate Drake?
Why would I ? 1) I don’t personally know him and 2 ) as long as he’s not actually an off or sex trafficking women idgaf if Drake is freaky. That’s between him and the person he’s fukking
Imagine seeing a witness account of Drake sneaking teenagers and trans hookers into his hotel room and your takeaway is Kendrick Lamar might have used a transphobic insult in a diss record. :leon:
Because it’s bogus. This Nicca has yet to provide concrete proof of anything and jumps around from vague story to story with no follow through all because he has the meet the grahams items . Play the video of what happened with the reporter don’t be vague and imply he left so soon and maybe kids were involved. He also reposted some Tik tok stuff in the beginning implying Drake was part of a sex trafficking ring . ( how he would know that because he works in a hotel they powerful people stay at ?) then bestiality now he’s pushing trans and teens .He was secretly and has all this proof show something and make clear accusations ( I’m betting he’s not because he’d get sued )

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Imagine seeing a witness account of Drake sneaking teenagers and trans hookers into his hotel room and your takeaway is Kendrick Lamar might have used a transphobic insult in a diss record. :leon:

Kendrick DID use anti LGBT bars in his tracks and got 0 backlash.

Drake been a public freak for at least a decade now and now has the whole world calling him a pedo

I'm not sure what you Kendrick stans want at this point. Your savior needed to file that police report

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Only thing about the beef that would confuse me

Cause if that's the case, kendrick contradicting himself. He was just supporting his trans uncle and cousin on Mr morale :skip:

I'm thinking the "confuse themselves with real women" bars to be referring to build a body ig thots and Dubai portapotties till dot says otherwise :hubie:

This a new one, yall reaching to come up with meanings of things he didn't say :skip: .the shyt is blatant af brehs. He was saying the drake fukks trehs and 69s them.

Yall want him to put out a Isaiah Rashad type video of evidence or something? :dame:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Kendrick DID use anti LGBT bars in his tracks and got 0 backlash.

Drake been a public freak for at least a decade now and now has the whole world calling him a pedo

I'm not sure what you Kendrick stans want at this point. Your savior needed to file that police report
Calling a nikka a bytch is anti LGBT only to the most extreme of mfs :russ:

You act like he said some gay z and cockafella records type shyt :mjlol:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Only thing about the beef that would confuse me

Cause if that's the case, kendrick contradicting himself. He was just supporting his trans uncle and cousin on Mr morale :skip:

I'm thinking the "confuse themselves with real women" bars to be referring to build a body ig thots and Dubai portapotties till dot says otherwise :hubie:

This a new one, yall reaching to come up with meanings of things he didn't say :skip: .the shyt is blatant af brehs. He was saying the drake fukks trehs and 69s them.

Yall want him to put out a Isaiah Rashad type video of evidence or something? :dame:

I also thought the "confuse themselves with real women" bar was just a reference to the build-a-bear heaux :heh: pulls from Instagram :manny:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
All I will say is that this thread is hilarious. nikka following this LGBT+ nikka for cryptic posts when he's obviously tryna finesse off this random clout.

Let's be honest - if he had something big, noteworthy that he knew about then he would have been just said instead of all this cryptic shyt he's doing in hopes of selling the jewelry

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka got 115 posts and counting yall :wow:
And waiting for some proof of something besides weirdos and conspiracy theories. People in that thread saying now drake is doing pfl !! He’s trying to link with the cartels to help him traffick as well as colonize their music . As if Drake hasn’t been doing songs with Spanish artists for years . It’s stupid

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps

Wackademiks in shambles.

Wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, EP, fukk 'em up

kendrick-wop-wop-wop.gif