Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps

According to Sipes’ account of events in a recent court filing, he and Sommer tried to enter the VIP section to say goodbye to a friend. While Sommer was allowed into the VIP section, Sipes said, he was stopped by Drake and they got into an argument, though he doesn’t specify over what. Sipes alleges that after the argument Drake made a “throat slash” gesture to his private security detail.

Before he knew it, Sipes said, he was being pushed toward the back of the restaurant, which led to a back alley where the detached offices are located. Drake and his entourage followed him out back, with one witness saying the rapper “was like, skipping, excited about what was about to happen.”

Just as Sipes opens the door to leave the area, he turns around and appears to address the group. Not a second later, he is punched in the face by Bendjima, a former professional boxer. Sipes falls to the ground, and others seem to join in on the lopsided attack, though it’s hard to tell how many and what they were doing since the opened door obscures the view.

Meanwhile, Drake and Beckham look on from the fringe of the group, neither wading in to stop the assault. Drake even starts to back away, while Beckham pulls up his hoodie over his signature bleached tips.

The video doesn’t show how the fight ended, but witnesses told Insider that the men stopped beating Sipes only when a hostess jumped on him, using her body as a shield to protect her coworker. They said no one called 911. Instead, one source close to Sipes said, the manager who was on duty ordered Sipes to leave, and he and his girlfriend got a cab and went home.

Sipes was in rough shape. Bleeding from his face, he still wasn’t sure what to do, but he ended up going to get medical treatment and, eventually, went to the police.

you lied about your crew members
They all p*ssy

(...)
Fake bully, I hate bullies, you must be a terrible person

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

They all p*ssy

(...)

Damn, I knew about the incident but didn't know there was footage available :ohhh:

Poor dude :francis:

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

They all p*ssy

(...)

Is this just released footage?

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D

They all p*ssy

(...)

This footage is classic breh.
You can see the SUCKA ASS NIGGGA all in Aubrey.
I wish I wasn't too lazy when Euphoria dropped

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy Jb Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy hmmmmm

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Check out what one of the redditors found regarding the meaning 6:16 in L.A.

Highlights include:

• Drake's buddy, Zack bia, has a clothing line called Psycheworld

• The Instagram for it has a post that makes a reference to "616"

• Dvlgng is one of the accounts tagged in the post and is for another clothing line called 616 clothing

• 616 is owned by a guy called milkavelli whose a known cultists and alleged abuser.

• Milk calls himself the 616 god

• Milk's friend filmed his girlfriend overdosing on 2C, the drug diddy was trafficking and drake is rumored to be connected to as well

• Today being zack's birthday (he a 6/9 god :ohhh:)

There is nothing of value in that long ass thread. I liked the part where they blatantly admit they don't know what the connection is :dead:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I don’t I guess you corn balls somehow are suprised that the most popular rapper in the world has gasp fans . You niccas in dark Kenny spiraling looking like Kanon worried about Drizzy
You responded for him in that concert thread :leostare:

You replied so fast, you forgot which account you were supposed to be in

Might not even be a real person behind either account

Am I battling ghosts or an AI? :wow:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

They all p*ssy

(...)

The body language:dead:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Wow. Been gone for a week and shyt got even More Spooky!

Drake ON VIDEO...thinks he a god damn GREASER... snapping fingers and sending goons to beat up scrawny white boys ..

Anyways

Had my kids this weekend and my 8 year old boy don't know a lick of Rap...but was reciting "They not like us" all weekend... Hype singing it word for word!

:ohhh:

He slipped and said "Nygga" on the "freaky ass Nygga" chant part and looked over to me to see if I was gonna get on to him..

I told him, "nah, it's cool son...you can say that"
:youngsabo: