this thread is screaming to get to 300 pages:damn:

it'll get there
23lkcb.jpg

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Breh I saw they downloaded all of Lucian’s followers list after he deactivate his IG :skip: They are nuts
Yeah, they be coming up with some shyt, but it's mostly pure speculation

Like all the theories surrounding the meaning of "KTW"

Some think ak knows something based on his reaction to that line in 6:16 in la

Theory going around that kendrick was referencing this agency in the uk

The founder of this "content hub for the cultural curious" is supposed to connected to drake according to them. I haven't seen any proof of that other than he happens to go to the uk often and has those connections (i.e. dutchavelli, stephlon don, and central cee).

The lady in question's name is Katy Wickremesinghe. I.e Katy W and the agency is called "The Wick"

Supposedly a front for human trafficking, but, like I said earlier, haven't seen any smoke or proof towards their claims :manny:

Other than drake's song "wick man" which includes some lines referring to a model named Nadia that died in Dubai. Supposedly from a motorcycle accident. Dark kenny thinks some foul play was involved.

Drake mentioned waiting on a visit from her spirit and kendrick warned Adonis that the esxort business was bad religion. Referring to sacrifices or demon worship?

And does that imply a deeper connection with the wick? I dunno man :manny:

But there's likely something we're not seeing that will be revealed in due time. Or maybe will put the current pieces in a new light :jbhmm:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah, they be coming up with some shyt, but it's mostly pure speculation

Like all the theories surrounding the meaning of "KTW"

Some think ak knows something based on his reaction to that line in 6:16 in la

Theory going around that kendrick was referencing this agency in the uk

The founder of this "content hub for the cultural curious" is supposed to connected to drake according to them. I haven't seen any proof of that other than he happens to go to the uk often and has those connections (i.e. dutchavelli, stephlon don, and central cee).

The lady in question's name is Katy Wickremesinghe. I.e Katy W and the agency is called "The Wick"

Supposedly a front for human trafficking, but, like I said earlier, haven't seen any smoke or proof towards their claims :manny:

Other than drake's song "wick man" which includes some lines referring to a model named Nadia that died in Dubai. Supposedly from a motorcycle accident. Dark kenny thinks some foul play was involved.

Drake mentioned waiting on a visit from her spirit and kendrick warned Adonis that the esxort business was bad religion. Referring to sacrifices or demon worship?

And does that imply a deeper connection with the wick? I dunno man :manny:

But there's likely something we're not seeing that will be revealed in due time. Or maybe will put the current pieces in a new light :jbhmm:

He did dedicate that one album to those 2 models that died out there. Katy w :lupe: them boys is diggin

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A whole 4k reply thread full of mental illness. Lol. Smh.
Breh I think most of us stopped taking this thread serious a long time ago or at least I hope they did. I'm a Drake hater and even I can admit it's common sense if he had anything damaging he would've be silenced with money or some other means. It was all jokes about the gay Riddler and some other info that came out in here that most probably didn't know. Like Israel Adesanya being a freaky azz Nikka, keep your dogs away.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
"Dear Sandra,
Your son is a sick man with sick thoughts" :scusthov:

And yall been caping for a nikka cuddling up with bytches who eat shyt and fukk their cousin :snoop:

This first link doesn't embed for some reason. You'll have to launch it through the reddit app to view it
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkKenny/..._id=F5dwTSuV32zdaZw2m7-x_&utm_name=androidcss

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Check out what one of the redditors found regarding the meaning 6:16 in L.A.

Highlights include:

• Drake's buddy, Zack bia, has a clothing line called Psycheworld

• The Instagram for it has a post that makes a reference to "616"

• Dvlgng is one of the accounts tagged in the post and is for another clothing line called 616 clothing

• 616 is owned by a guy called milkavelli whose a known cultists and alleged abuser.

• Milk calls himself the 616 god

• Milk's friend filmed his girlfriend overdosing on 2C, the drug diddy was trafficking and drake is rumored to be connected to as well

• Today being zack's birthday (he a 6/9 god :ohhh:)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Highlights include:

• Dvlgng is one of the accounts tagged in the post and is for another clothing line called 616 clothing

• 616 is owned by a guy called milkavelli whose a known cultists and alleged abuser.

• Milk's friend filmed his girlfriend overdosing on 2C, the drug diddy was trafficking and drake is rumored to be connected to as well

283 pages and finally something that makes sense. The brand seems wack too, definitely shadiness involved.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Highlights include:

:jbhmm:#imNoticing

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Highlights include:

yeah Kendrick really broke this nikka Drake down in every way possible......and Drizzy knows that thats why he has been scrambling this whole time.

He might never be same besides some microwave "hits" going forward. Swear to God I was at my nieces track meet today and Not Like Us was playing and these fukking kids age ranging from 7 to 14 all dancing to it and knowing it word for word. My little nephew be playing the kidz bop version :mjlol: