Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This dikkhead didn't listen to the album but he sure had opinions on it :mjlol:

I've listened to every Kendrick album multiple times, what is your fakkit CAC ass going on about? :francis:

You quoted several posts by me from various threads pointing out my honest, consistent take that he has gotten worse over time and none of it backs up your bogus take statement here :camby:

Valuable use of your time on a holiday weekend though, I guess we can expand that to lifeless, friendless CAC fakkit :umad:

Be thankful for this beef, Kenny was finally spitting with passion again and without the Sesame Street voices (for most of it anyway) :obama:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I've listened to every Kendrick album multiple times, what is your fakkit CAC ass going on about? :francis:

You quoted several posts by me from various threads pointing out my honest, consistent take that he has gotten worse over time and none of it backs up your bogus take statement here. Great valuable use of your time on a holiday weekend though, I guess we can expand that to lifeless, friendless CAC fakkit :umad:

Be thankful for this beef, Kenny was finally spitting with passion again and without the Sesame Street voices (for most of it anyway) :obama:
How could you forget about the song with the PAWGin confessions then :unimpressed:

No explanation for that in your weak ass dissertation

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
How could you forget about the song with the PAWGin confessions then :unimpressed:

No explanation for that in your weak ass dissertation

Nothing I said or that you quoted had anything to do with that either. Did you smoke cheap ass weed today Timothy?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

Can you not read, think, or both? He's admitted to doing plenty of things in the past. Now Drake called him out for some of the things, and he has not responded to any of them. He won the battle so that's his choice to make. But like I said, flip a bar on the new album and KIM and nobody will think about it again.

I'm starting to think you are in cohoots with McNuggetMan, both of y'all legally retarded :mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The alleged daughter went off private and theres some suspicious posts. Tin foil hat time :hubie:

"Know who even bang a set, my nikka cb"

But why is this 2 year old post pinned all of a sudden??? :jbhmm:

Plus, peep the tags. Remember euphoria? :mjpls:

And this is her mother as well. She works for UMG :ohhh:

Yo are you really cyber stalking a little girl for what purpose ? You think you’re gonna find a dna test or something on her page ? Wtf

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The alleged daughter went off private and theres some suspicious posts. Tin foil hat time :hubie:

"Know who even bang a set, my nikka cb"

But why is this 2 year old post pinned all of a sudden??? :jbhmm:

Plus, peep the tags. Remember euphoria? :mjpls:

And this is her mother as well. She works for UMG :ohhh:

Yo are you really cyber stalking a little girl for what purpose ? You think you’re gonna find a dna test or something on her page ? Wtf