Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
:francis: I was ready to check out when his identity got revealed, but I need to know what happened in that 18 second window :pachaha:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Can someone summarize the thread
housekeeper babble....

drake said monkey suit dennis luggage was stolen...n the sassy ass nikka with the items.. sassy ass nikka said no after 90 days in the lost n found its... ours...

after 90 days.. he took some shyt.....now the sassy nikka threaten to sue... if drake and ak don't apologize...

bunch of ph balance shyt...

oh n there's

kuato

total-recall-kuato.gif
in the stroller

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They ain’t thinking all that, they Drake fans upset that his L is being dragged out so long.

This.

The same handful of people keep coming in here trying to eke a Drake W or Kendrick L out of this.

Literally the only connection Kendrick has to this, is dude gave him the pics for "6:16" and "MTG". Which Drake then lied about, which is why this thread is relevant.

That's it. You can ignore everything else going on and it doesn't effect that either way.

Fred.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
i can't take this shyt anymore breh

giphy.gif
same here

I haven't checked for Drake news since 11:45pm-ish (EDT).

EbonyPrince2k24 has tweeted photos of diamond-encrusted jewelry?

What about the video of wee reporter C. Alvarez bouncing, tumbling, and laughing on a bed while wearing baby clothes? Why is THAT being passed around?

Ya know what? Do not respond to me. I have stuff to do today, and so do you. <---- royal "you"

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i happened to click on ebony's page right as he actually updated some shyt

now im back in

still dont know what the fukk this supposed to mean, and he's supposed to be dropping bombs by now so im pretty sure he's still just trolling/exaggerating

The man is a reporter he can expose Drake on his own if he needed .