Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Daps
Best part is this nikka showed all of Drakes stolen “diamonds”

It was Mardi Gras beads and his grandmas jewelry

I gotta sit down and go through this thread this shyt is rafters material. :russ:
Mannnnn that shyt lil b jewelry
lil-b-sportsnation-espn-womens-clothes.png

:dead: :dead::dead::dead:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I love that folks in here are acting like this thread prevented us from curing cancer, lol, like folks don’t have time to post on a message board looking at interesting things while doing other shyt at the same time.
I mean, I don't blame them for having negative feelings toward this type of conspiratorial speculation.

It's what led to Trump winning the presidency, Jan 6 and folks harassing people for wearing masks during a global pandemic.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I mean, I don't blame them for having negative feelings toward this type of conspiratorial speculation.

It's what led to Trump winning the presidency, Jan 6 and folks harassing people for wearing masks during a global pandemic.
They ain’t thinking all that, they Drake fans upset that his L is being dragged out so long.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

most people in here are just being entertained by a riddler for the biggest rap beef of all time breh.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most people in here are just being entertained by a riddler for the biggest rap beef of all time breh.
Agreed. Compare laughing at a corny Canadian to storming a nation's Capitol breh. Most Trump fans would side with Drake anyway. He got told not to say nikka no more but wants to. Trump fans too.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
damn i happened to click on ebony's page right as he actually updated some shyt

now im back in

still dont know what the fukk this supposed to mean, and he's supposed to be dropping bombs by now so im pretty sure he's still just trolling/exaggerating

Damn I was listening to not like us at the same time :dead: