Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this ain't gonna be sht

It's gonna be aome GQ article tyoe stuff.

"Drake let me follow him around for 24hrs. and being a superstar like him he hangs out late some nights after shows, then dinner, etc before making back to his hotel at 3am, he put me in the adjacent suite across from his room so I can have top tier care/service "

This will clear Drake's name, which is why he's confident enough to post on IG and have AK back it up
The guy still has up his Drake highlights on his ig

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this ain't gonna be sht

It's gonna be aome GQ article tyoe stuff.

"Drake let me follow him around for 24hrs. and being a superstar like him he hangs out late some nights after shows, then dinner, etc before making back to his hotel at 3am, he put me in the adjacent suite across from his room so I can have top tier care/service "

This will clear Drake's name, which is why he's confident enough to post on IG and have AK back it up
guess we’ll know at 5 pm

full

neg pending

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
it's probably not related

but it's a weird reply, specially 1 month later and it's the first tweet from Alvarez since april 17. :jbhmm:

You know what, you are correct.

Probably using this weird situation to get clicks for some local NYC article /issue

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
That LakersFan guy has been shown to be bsing - just look at his tweet history, he's been trying to troll on this since the start and he does not own the 7th largest media outlet in the world. :comeon:
People actually trusting Lakers fans :mjlol:

Those dikkheads don't even like their own star player