we so back, brehs :wow:

EBONY WAS PABLITO THE WHOLE TIME

vince-mc-mahon-its-me.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

we so back, brehs :wow:

Man this ain't gonna be sht

It's gonna be aome GQ article tyoe stuff.

"Drake let me follow him around for 24hrs. and being a superstar like him he hangs out late some nights after shows, then dinner, etc before making back to his hotel at 3am, he put me in the adjacent suite across from his room so I can have top tier care/service "

This will clear Drake's name, which is why he's confident enough to post on IG and have AK back it up

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He’s talking about the protest that Theodore started claiming the mark served alcohol to underage kids. I’m telling yall that lil bih Aya connected to all this

rust-cohle-rust.gif
Nikka that’s what I’ve been saying since like 10AM!

I better get Poster of the Year if it turns out I was fukking right :mjlol:

That girl was in town for Ice Spice’s video, filmed in July 2023. She was at The Mark with Drake who was there when Theodore was there leading the protest July 2023.

I BET I’m right.

Which is why I’m always saying to watch your kids because there’s always a perve waiting for the chance to take advantage of someone with an underdeveloped mind

**Now, it seems the protest was some BS, but it is weird that it happened when Drake was there, and Aya was in NYC at the same time.

Last edited:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
if Drake beat that man up and there is footage it is OVOver :wow:
That can’t be the big reveal. That ebony dude keeps on bringing up kids. Why bring them up if all he did was assault a grown disabled person. Beating that dude up wont end drake. Him having sexual relationships with kids will end him. I’m not no drake fan and barely listen to his music but I don’t care about no assault I don’t care about him making grown women eat out of dog bowls I don’t even care about him being with gay or trans people I do care if he’s doing something to kids though and if that’s the case he needs to be sued to oblivion and sent to jail