Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Akademiks is the most gullible nikka I ever met

"Well Drake said..."
He is spinning narratives, I just can’t figure out if it’s because he is getting paid, or if it’s because he gets so much attention and in turn money from that. He is educated, and I don’t think for a minute that he actually believes the shyt that his “favs” tell him, unlike Mal who probably actually does believe these people only because they are friendly to him.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
One of the tweets suggest bad things happened on that night in specific surrounding drake. Perhaps they were cool before but the night turned sour i dunno why no idea.. his tweet said jimmy brooks would not be proud of what you did that night...

As for the kendrick stuff, ye it all seems weird to me, not paying up cos the items were said to be fake by drake (im sure kendricks camp would ignore this lie if they were confident), i think the lack of payment from kendrick's crew is speculation.. the twitter guy has not mentioned this and has called kendrick, king kendrick in a previous tweet
I read somewhere that because of the first tweet about being accused of theft, maybe Kendrick’s team caught wind of the theft accusations and didn’t want to be part of illegal shyt :manny:

Daps
I read somewhere that because of the first tweet about being accused of theft, maybe Kendrick’s team caught wind of the theft accusations and didn’t want to be part of illegal shyt :manny:
When the prince guy talks about them messing up his money, he's talking about the money he would have got from auctioning the items, since Ak said the items were stolen. That's why prince says the items were discarded after enough time passed due to hotel policy.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game is the absolute last rapper that should be exposing somebody for being a cradle robber
And to add. Why do you think Ross and Birdman fell out, crodie? I'm not getting sued so keeping quiet but it's coming. Wheels in motion. I already predicted Ross v game on here over this. Ross be on his blues clues ish