Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My buddy listened to Ak on the Andrew Schulz podcast and told me Ak said he’s never met Drake. Is this true?
Drake did not used to fukk with Ak at first. i remember him acting like ak was a weirdo hanger on on social media and shyt until he realized he could use him to shape narratives in the media and with the younger twitch audience.

so i wouldn't be surprised.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Lucky for drake the woman he preys on are so young he will have some 20 year Olds listening to him in the next 5 years. But it's over. Even had an auntie ask me if he's a pedo. It's like how wanksta was associated with ja. Now pedo in hip hop is associated with Drake. No bambaata and diddy some where like :whew: this nikka taking the heat off our freaky asses.

Ross next. Been saying that. (Check the history) Wack will have the receipts. Why game keen to pop off. Nothing to do with kids like Drake. Just on his diddy.
game is the absolute last rapper that should be exposing somebody for being a cradle robber

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Seems like a dikk move for Kendrick's people to use the info and not pay. If that's true why is this guy solely mad at Drake, surely he'd be mad at Kendrick too. They had to pay something to use it right? Even if he got half up front or something.

Also the handicapped guy posted his pics with Drake right. Doesn't that suggest nothing bad happened between them?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Can someone explain this whole dog thing?

Who is Coolie?
He's a friend of kendrick's. Not apart of tde or pgLang, but connected through kendrick's family ties to Chicago.

Coolee is a vice lord and rapper that's basically supposed to protect kendrick's family during the beef

He's been posting throughout when everything dropped. He had an interview on discord too that goes into more detail

Daps
Seems like a dikk move for Kendrick's people to use the info and not pay. If that's true why is this guy solely mad at Drake, surely he'd be mad at Kendrick too. They had to pay something to use it right? Even if he got half up front or something.

Also the handicapped guy posted his pics with Drake right. Doesn't that suggest nothing bad happened between them?
When the prince guy talks about them messing up his money, he's talking about the money he would have got from auctioning the items, since Ak said the items were stolen. That's why prince says the items were discarded after enough time passed due to hotel policy.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

One of the tweets suggest bad things happened on that night in specific surrounding drake. Perhaps they were cool before but the night turned sour i dunno why no idea.. his tweet said jimmy brooks would not be proud of what you did that night...

As for the kendrick stuff, ye it all seems weird to me, not paying up cos the items were said to be fake by drake (im sure kendricks camp would ignore this lie if they were confident), i think the lack of payment from kendrick's crew is speculation.. the twitter guy has not mentioned this and has called kendrick, king kendrick in a previous tweet