Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They have diplomatic immunity

0278f10b-5d96-4223-bbce-117bc51c6bce_text.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
"I worship the late prophet, the great Muhammad Amir Atta for his courage behind the wheel of the plane" still makes me laugh to this day :laff:

This is the line I came looking for :russ: You can’t leave out what he rhymes with plane: ‘reminds me of how I was dealing that cane’ :laff:

But funniest of all was the edit

‘I worship the late prophet, the great Muhammad….Ali, he stung like a bee….’

Muhammad Ali was still alive :what::bryan:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Just wait until somebody pulls up all of the mixtape covers with the 9/11 imagery. It’d be some shyt like Hell Rell cookin crack in the trap with a clear view of the towers outside his window with a plane headed towards them. :banderas:

Lmfaooo forgot about that, Dips was the movement of movements fr :wow:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back then in the early '00s everyone (like now still kinda) wanted to be like Pac.

In the Jay and Nas beef, both tried to associate themselves with Pac. Jay with the Me & My Girlfriend sh*t and copying Pac's disses (I f*cked your girl etc.), Nas with the Thug'z Mansion/God's Son across the belly sh*t etc.

Pac named his group after the United States' enemies and talked about military minds and such. Diplomats were just copying that sentiment imo.

Those lines about the plane pilots are wild but just consider some of the lines in what was probably Pac's last recorded verse ever, which was released in 2001 as well:

"I'm similar to Saddam, sometime I question who's sane/Hussein"

"no love, keep a grudge, shooting slugs like Muammar Gaddafi/Kadafi
"