TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
These kids tryna check Cam is always hilarious

They don't know who they fukkin with

Hip hop is a reflection of the people

Dipset was 9/11 obsessed? America was 9/11 obsessed. New York was 9/11 obsessed. Idk what else you supposed to expect.

The city got attacked. You can't say that about anywhere else in the US for a long time.
lets hope ..it stays that way, glad my cousin did not work that day

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Crossing McCombs Bridge with this shyt BANGING feeling like big meech :wow:

I was probably the biggest Dipset Stan in the tri state area. Loved this era but one time even I was :huhldup: and it was this song.

About three years ago I was visiting my girl at her apartments. I was coming over around 1:30am after I got off work.

As I was getting out my truck I heard this song BAMMING coming up the block.

LINE EM UP SHOOT EM DOWN!!
WELCOME TO GROUND ZERO!!

This nikka was floating up the block in a murdered out Nissan Armada and he must have had 4 15’s in the back. When I say that shyt was loud it was fukking nuts.

Hearing Juelz scream WELCOME TO GROUND ZERO:damn: made me literally go :huhldup: Aiyo this shyt is really ignorant as fukk:unsure:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas back in HS had the nerve to argue that juelz was really the best out the fukkin group. Whole fukking time he was spitting NYC subway platform dope fiend gibberish
Actual facts.

Between 03 and 06, nikkas would have you believe Juelz was top 5. :snoop:

And the hype was indeed real. Rakim was in the video for a reason. Prime Wayne was about to do a joint album with him for a reason. And I can't forget the Nike commercial with that Just Blaze beat.:why: