"It’s kind of tough," Nowitzki said. "I’m like the grandfather of Dallas sports"

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
dirk-winning-5.jpg

Didnt realize Dirk liked sistas. :leon:

:leon: u didn't?
Man Dirk been :win:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I didn't say shyt about anybody winning anything by themselves. And where did I say anything remotely implying they didn't do anything last year? I'm talking specifically about THIS season and Dirk's admitted lack competitive fire coming into the season.

I'm not saying Dirk doesn't have game nor am I saying the Mavs weren't hurt by losing Chandler. I'm saying Dirk got no fukking heart and didn't show up to defend his world championship.

I'll call out ANY player on that bullshyt. Shaq's lazy ass used to do that bullshyt too, but he usually got away with it (until his stint in miami).

:aicmon:

People said this for the past 12 years, until he won last year, then they shutup....now you're tryna bring it back, huh?

Dawg. His stats were basically the EXACT SAME as last year. So your argument about Dirks individual effort is nil. All you're doing is basing your argument off the first few weeks of this season when he sat down a few games to get back in shape.

After that, he was nearly his old self. He still played 62 outta 66 games this year.

Mavs had a bad year, bad built team. Even Cuban admitted them to taking a step back to hopefully go forward next year