"It’s kind of tough," Nowitzki said. "I’m like the grandfather of Dallas sports"

Skip A Smith

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"It’s kind of tough," Nowitzki said. "I’m like the grandfather of Dallas sports right now."

He continued: "I’m not sure. I’ve always said I want to finish my career here and obviously the championship season topped it all off; that’s what I always was chasing and dreaming about so that kind of sealed that deal on that front. If we really come out with nobody this summer then maybe they want to rebuild and obviously I’m too old for that. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens on that front. But, I still think I got two, three good years left in me and if we get some players in here we can be right back up there and compete."

Dirk Nowitzki: 'Grandfather of Dallas sports' - Dallas Mavericks Blog - ESPN Dallas

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Gallo, Jordan Hamilton, Mozgov, 2012 first round pick, Knicks 2014 first round pick (unprotected) for Dirk.

Lawson/Dre
Afflalo/Brewer
Ill Wil/Al
Dirk/Faried
McGee/Faried/Koufus

:noah: :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah:

Daps
:lolbron: this is just a slick way of saying " I don't wanna play no mo". He finally got that ring so he pretty much doesn't have anything to play for. Retire and let them rebuild. Excellent career.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dirk is owed $43 million the next two years but he has nothing to play for? :rudy:

He's just tired of carrying this franchise and wants help. No team in the league is more dependent on one player like the Mavericks have been the past 5 years with Dirk.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Dirk is owed $43 million the next two years but he has nothing to play for? :rudy:

He's just tired of carrying this franchise and wants help. No team in the league is more dependent on one player like the Mavericks have been the past 5 years with Dirk.

:rudy:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Dood got his rang and he got his money. He just goin thru da motions at dis point it seems. Stack da rest of his chips and chuck deuces.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

dallas has been one of the best-run franchises of the past decade.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
dirk-winning-5.jpg

Didnt realize Dirk liked sistas. :leon: