It pains me to say this, but I think its time to admit that Killzone is a failure of a franchise

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I really liked KZ2, Mercenaries (incredible for a handheld game and really fun) and Shadowfall. 1 was trash and 3 was alright.

You can't please everyone. I do wish the online community was stronger though.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
killzone has been the little engine that could for too many years. The first one was horrible, second was good. Third was ok. Shadow fall was just a let down.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
fukk KillZone, they've should've brought back the Socom series and fix that shyt. I don't think there has ever been a larger following behind Socom ever for a PS game. The online community has been pleading for years for Sony to revive the series back to Socom 2 and 3 feel. I enjoyed Combined Assault but Socom 4 was butt cheeks.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk KillZone, they've should've brought back the Socom series and fix that shyt. I don't think there has ever been a larger following behind Socom ever for a PS game. The online community has been pleading for years for Sony to revive the series back to Socom 2 and 3 feel. I enjoyed Combined Assault but Socom 4 was butt cheeks.
Where have you been? Socom is coming back.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...QQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGwXz7TNyxogK1hTF-rjrYpGHGXgg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In terms of potential, and what it's competitors are doing? Yeah, it's been a huge disappointment.

Killzone 2 was the peak. Killzone 3 changed too many core gameplay mechanics. I don't think I've ever been let down with a game more than that one there.

Shadow Fall is more like Killzone 2 than 3, but they botched the launch. I honestly think they should have waited to drop this game against Titanfall. Anytime a multiplayer game launches without a beta... bad shyt will happen. There's no way in hell Guerrilla would have been able to release the game without mic support for random players to communicate. Player feedback for a lot of things for the game would have greatly improved the experience had they had a beta for the game.

It's still a decent game, but they picked a difficult time to drop it. It sold well... but I think the game really could have benefited from a beta and some more time to make sure everything just made sense.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
OMG

8xr5t0.jpg

my prayers have been answered :blessed:

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
Shadowfall was the first time for me playing a killzone game, I couldn't get jiggy at all

I mean, it looked great, but the gameplay just felt.... stiff

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
i like it, i still play it

wish they had more guns tho