It pains me to say this, but I think its time to admit that Killzone is a failure of a franchise

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No. Its a failure because less then 1500 ppl are online now
Ive always looked at the killzone franchise as a campaign game first, multi second.

I cant speak on shadowfall, but im currently playing mercenary and the game is easily a 8/10.

I enjoy killzones campaigns, i think theyve always delivered. Of course, i enjoy single players or strictly co-op with my boys.

To me thats why titanfall looks dull and repetitive. No real campaign.

To each their own but ive always loved the killzone games

Never understood whats fun about any multiplayer in online shooters. Its so boring and reptitive.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ive always looked at the killzone franchise as a campaign game first, multi second.

I cant speak on shadowfall, but im currently playing mercenary and the game is easily a 8/10.

I enjoy killzones campaigns, i think theyve always delivered. Of course, i enjoy single players or strictly co-op with my boys.

Never understood whats fun about any multiplayer in online shooters. Its so boring and reptitive.

:dahell: I've never heard anyone say that. FPS have been MP heavy since hell 98 with Unreal tournament. But yea the campaign in Shadowfall is pretty wack. Nothing compared to 2 and 3

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I enjoyed the campaign in kz 2 and even 3 a little but shadow fall was BORING as fukk! I think it was the lack of epic set pieces and no huge large scale battles that ticked me off. The opening act in Killzone 2 was amazing and that part was better than 85% of sf.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And its said because they have all the tools to be successful, but Guerrilla Games are incompetent, third rate developers. I think Sony should dead Killzone and have them focus on something else. :manny:

It a not a failure it's a legit AA title it's not a AAA by any means.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
I enjoyed the campaign in kz 2 and even 3 a little but shadow fall was BORING as fukk! I think it was the lack of epic set pieces and no huge large scale battles that ticked me off. The opening act in Killzone 2 was amazing and that part was better than 85% of sf.

THIS

The pace of SF was my biggest complaint. There's way too many areas where they want you to be stealthy and stealth just doesn't feel right in fps.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm seriously angry at GG not sticking to the way KZ2 was. All they had to do was simply fix the aim acceleration and aiming would've been slightly easier. The hipfire and recoil on the guns made gameplay so much more rewarding and it didn't feel like a noob fest.

Also they completely abandoned the gritty dark feel of KZ2 and just went off track with each iteration. It had it's own look and feel that set it apart from other shooters. KZ3 came out and that shyt was just a wanna be COD game with everything good about KZ2 dumb downed. No more reliance on hip fire, it became a ADS fest and Shadowfall just lost it completely imo. I didn't feel any sense of achievement or gratification playing online. Sad.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Killzone aint been shyt since they removed secondary fire from guns. :camby:

that helghast AR with the underslung shotgun :banderas:

Rico da gawd with the minigun with the rocket launcher attachment :banderas: