It pains me to say this, but I think its time to admit that Killzone is a failure of a franchise

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And its sad because they have all the tools to be successful, but Guerrilla Games are incompetent, third rate developers. I think Sony should dead Killzone and have them focus on something else. :manny:

Last edited:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Maybe but they are workin on a new IP. Hopefully something different.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Killzone 2 still my favorite fps of last gen. Shadowfall was disappointing but not bad at all.

IDK what they were thinking with shadowfall. The gameplay was there but they

1) Stripped it down severely in terms of weapons, loadouts, etc
2) Horrible map designe
3) No chat support, poor promotion of their create a warzone

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
IDK what they were thinking with shadowfall. The gameplay was there but they

1) Stripped it down severely in terms of weapons, loadouts, etc
2) Horrible map designe
3) No chat support, poor promotion of their create a warzone

It was obviously rushed to make launch. I don't think GG is incompetent at all tho. Really looking forward to seeing what the new ip will be

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It was obviously rushed to make launch. I don't think GG is incompetent at all tho. Really looking forward to seeing what the new ip will be

No. They had over two and a half years of development. They fukked up

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
No. They had over two and a half years of development. They fukked up

On new unfinished equipment. The same reason there are rarely great games at launch for any console. Because studios have to work on a moving target. PS4 specs weren't finalized until last year.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:comeon:

What do you know another Killzone hate thread...

It's a good franchise but it's not perfect. Killzone is a sharp change of pace compared to COD and BF. Multiplayer wise it's slower and more methodical; and if you can't appreciate the chess like mindset of spawn beacons and turrets in Warzone then I don't know what tell you.

Speaking of Shadowfall, I'll never understand the hate for it.
:umad: At the people who thought the SP was too hard. Up on the d-pad is your friend...
Anyways I enjoyed it and I look forward to DLC and its sequel. The games consistently sell several million copies so its not going anywhere.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

What do you know another Killzone hate thread...

It's a good franchise but it's not perfect. Killzone is a sharp change of pace compared to COD and BF. Multiplayer wise it's slower and more methodical; and if you can't appreciate the chess like mindset of spawn beacons and turrets in Warzone then I don't know what tell you.

Speaking of Shadowfall, I'll never understand the hate for it.
:umad: At the people who thought the SP was too hard. Up on the d-pad is your friend...
Anyways I enjoyed it and I look forward to DLC and its sequel. The games consistently sell several million copies so its not going anywhere.

Why are you explaining gameplay like I dont know that? I said that in my OP. Its other factors that leads me to declare this franchise a flop.