It might be time for Hov to take his ball and go home when it comes to HipHop

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
They sure got all this smoke for Jay but not these corrupt politicians who control everyone’s lives. Why nobody speaking on that?

Exactly it’s crazy because they’re making black man look like the fukking monster but you know it’s the white Jewish puppeteers behind-the-scenes to a really pulling the strings

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People want Jay attached to something that he can get locked up for REAL bad. Like the hate supercedes any acknowledgement of his contributions.

And he don't even be saying anything.

The online lynch mob just wants blood so they can have something to gossip about for about a week until something else happens.

Social media has turned the whole world into one big ass hair salon.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This new generation doesn’t care about anything but seeing the world burn.
It’s not even that, it’s just they want to be entertained 24/7. They don’t care how the entertainment comes, at whose expense, they just need that…gotta have something to tweet/post/story/gossip about, the super juicy salacious stuff is just more exciting, but they’ll take any tea 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Jayz always seemed like an absolute piece of shhit to me, lol, I mean he’s an amazing rapper, Top 1-2 ever for me, but yeah…I never got any “that’s a good dude” energy from boy, 🤷🏽‍♂️. Same with most of these dudes, tbh. You nigs don’t like good people, keep it a buck, 🤫

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No, for lack of a better word, "normal" outlets give a f*ck about this. The IG in the OP links to one of the biggest Drake stan accounts on Twitter and the other account is a Nicki Minaj stan.

I doubt I need to point out the obvious.

Fred.