It might be time for Hov to take his ball and go home when it comes to HipHop

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
People want Jay attached to something that he can get locked up for REAL bad. Like the hate supercedes any acknowledgement of his contributions.

And he don't even be saying anything.
That we done kneeling comment was the beginning of a lot of hate coming Jays way with the new generation. Beyoncé’s toxic ass Fanbase has their own weird issues with him

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Justice for Rymir Satterthwaite

why Jay keep ducking that paternity test? :mjpls:

He is super protected rn due to his political ties and marriage to Beyonce and the image he's curated for himself as a lowkey unproblematic businessman so he'll always get the benefit of the doubt and defense squads coming out in droves but we'll see how long that lasts

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
Let me rephrase that.

No other race brings each other down more then we do. There is almost nothing more common than a black man hating on a black man.

This also isn't true tho.

Black people's issue is being on front street with all our shyt, folks stay on Twitter and in comment sections constantly airing out all of our dirty laundry for everyone to see. Which then leads to any and everybody thinking we're some overly dysfunctional group who "brings each other down," when there has never been a nikka in black history who was simply brought down by the words or criticism of his own people...

It's disturbing how easily it is for you and people like you to paint this picture of a whole race of people. It tells me you don't get out much, you don't surround yourself with the best types of people, and/or you're relying on this online driven perception of black people. You really should get out more.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This also isn't true tho.

Black people's issue is being on front street with all our shyt, folks stay on Twitter and in comment sections constantly airing out all of our dirty laundry for everyone to see. Which then leads to any and everybody thinking we're some overly dysfunctional group who "brings each other down," when there has never been a nikka in black history who was simply brought down by the words or criticism of his own people...

It's disturbing how easily it is for you and people like you to paint this picture of a whole race of people. It tells me you don't get out much, you don't surround yourself with the best types of people, and/or you're relying on this online driven perception of black people. You really should get out more.

And this post tells me that you're extremely naive.