It may actually be FINALLY happening this time... EA to announce Fight Night reboot

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Figure with boxing there's some licensing issues....especially trying to include all the old timers as you'd need permission from their families and estates.

I'd love to have a career mode where you can start your journey in any decade from like 1900 all the way through today. So like if you were a fighter in 1910, you'd have to climb the ranks and eventually beat Jack Johnson but if you started your career in the 40s, the top of the ladder would be Joe Louis....maybe pick the best single fighter of each decade and you gotta unlock them.
That's actually brilliant

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Was playing Champion the other night, used Floyd the wrong way against De La Hoya and got boxed tf up…switched to defense and counter punching and got the W

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I really tried to fukk with that but the punching is straight trash...

I don't what them dudes is doing with that...

I second all of that. I was so hype for Undisputed until it actually dropped and I saw more gameplay. The punching is the most archaic, sega genesis in the 80s type shat I have ever seen. The footwork is TRASH but people think it's good because it has "moments" when it looks crisp(usually when shifting or lunging). I cannot play that game AT ALL.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I second all of that. I was so hype for Undisputed until it actually dropped and I saw more gameplay. The punching is the most archaic, sega genesis in the 80s type shat I have ever seen. The footwork is TRASH but people think it's good because it has "moments" when it looks crisp(usually when shifting or lunging). I cannot play that game AT ALL.
Funny you said that cuz I told some body that shyt reminds of Real Deal Boxing...

Holyfieldboxinggenesis.jpg

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Oh, just a little heads up: you guys might already be on it but there's a new boxing game out called Tactic Boxing that has a shat-ton of holes and wacky stuff going on, zero licensed fighters, and is STILL better than Undisputed :mjlol:

But the main boxing game I'm waiting for to drop is BKSB(Bloody Knuckles Street Boxing). Being developed by a guy called LuvSeatShawty and it looks reallyyy good, relatively speaking and considering it's only one person developing it. And as you can see he already on Undisputed's neck :banderas:

Also, there's a really good Muay Thai game being developed by a studio called Overhand Interactive. Cant wait for it to drop. :noah: