“It makes us insecure that we can’t do it the same way you can”…. Damn he said it!!! I’m shocked 😳

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Gruden also.
League even gave him a bag for it.
Damn sure wasn't off coaching.
for the record grudens QB show was entertaining

im a gruden fan, in fact im a harbaugh fan too

i just get tired of the doublestandards

sports are entertainment but people confuse it with role models and politics

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah man, I’m sure the Igbo on here can speak to how important wrestling was to pre-colonial African culture and it had nothing to do with homosexuality and everything to do with repping your village or whatever.

I believe that’s how a lot of beefs were settled
Chinua Achebe speaks about that in Things Fall apart.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Chinua Achebe speaks about that in Things Fall apart.
I see a straight line from ancient Egyptian wrestling and capoeira. Kinda dope. :ehh:

I also see a lot of this athleticism in ados culture. My maternal grandparents met at the Savoy and they was flipping and carrying on. My grandmother maintained her physical fitness throughout her old age; my mother told me she used to just randomly do handstands against the wall. Into hers 50s! ADOS dance, all the way through hip hop, was very athletic. That's why I respect twerking, for the fine muscle control (tho not our culture), but ofc, don't feel we should be doing it every gd where.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I see a straight line from ancient Egyptian wrestling and capoeira. Kinda dope. :ehh:

I also see a lot of this athleticism in ados culture. My maternal grandparents met at the Savoy and they was flipping and carrying on. My grandmother maintained her physical fitness throughout her old age; my mother told me she used to just randomly do handstands against the wall. Into hers 50s! ADOS dance, all the way through hip hop, was very athletic. That's why I respect twerking, for the fine muscle control (tho not our culture), but ofc, don't feel we should be doing it every gd where.
The rhythm of dancing and fighting is the same especially in ADOS culture. It all originates from the heartbeat which is the drum that keeps time. One of the things we retained when we were taken here as POW's. Aretha Franklin said soul is a like a good pair of shoes that you can't take off. The soul moves the soles and so on. Imma take off my tinfoil skully now.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The rhythm of dancing and fighting is the same especially in ADOS culture. It all originates from the heartbeat which is the drum that keeps time. One of the things we retained when we were taken here as POW's. Aretha Franklin said soul is a like a good pair of shoes that you can't take off. The soul moves the soles and so on. Imma take off my tinfoil skully now.
I've often thought this. It was confirmed when i saw some SA's 'dancing'/ marching to drums while singing 'Kill the Boer."

It was very inspirational, I definitely felt the vibe. :obama:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
In this tale, the king is feeling despondent and his chief scribe suggests he go boating on the lake, saying, "...equip for yourself a boat with all the beauties who are in your palace chamber. The heart of your majesty shall be refreshed at the sight of their rowing as they row up and down" (Simpson, 16). The king does as suggested, commands that "twenty women, the most beautiful in form, with firm breasts, with hair well braided" :skip:

@RehReh, my ancient Egyptian sistren, I forgot to tag you.

They really was walking around looking like Remember The Time. :pachaha:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Extremely dope