It makes no sense how garbage Roy Hibbert is

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what's so special about him that refs granted him the "vertical rule" whistle when some of the GREAT centers like Shaq, Zo, Ewing, never got such pass:camby:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Quoting some of the posts in this thread will be hilarious if we beat Miami.

I agree about his lack of dominant rebounding and efficiency though. That Steph Curry comparison is flat out embarassing.

Shaft

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a good shotblocker but mediocre at everything else. Indy would be much better if they switched out Hibbert with lets say a Anthony Davis, Serge Ibaka, or Marc Gasol.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
He's a good shotblocker but mediocre at everything else. Indy would be much better if they switched out Hibbert with lets say a Anthony Davis, Serge Ibaka, or Marc Gasol.

I don't agree with Serge. Lacks the raw size and height to be as strong of a defensive anchor. Anthony Davis and Gasol are supremely skilled though so I can agree with that. Noah on the Pacers would bring tears of joy to my eyes if he could stay healthy.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
robin lopez >>> hibbert. Nearly identical numbers. When is the media going to expose this fakkit

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
The funny thing is if you saw him at Georgetown dude is REALLY overachieving...The fact that he was even on an NBA roster is a minor miracle and him being a starter on a major contender is just gravy...

When he was a freshman at G-Town he had the worst footwork and haircut in the history of Big East basketball..

Let that boy :cook: