It looks like Candace Owens is trying to run back to the Black community.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Her husband is CEO of Parler, which Kanye has been in talks of buying.

She been doing her part in securing the bag. Nothing more, nothing less. They didn’t become “friends” over “white lives matter” or Kardashian nonsense. That was just to suck in the gullible.

She gambled and is feeling the fallout.

You made your bed, c00n. :yeshrug:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
The only thing consistent here is your lack of p*ssy.
9fGOBWx_d.webp
Must have touch a nerve. Get over this goofy chick. She will always hate black men, no amount of ranting and raving will change that.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The moment Candace's c00n chip starts malfunctioning and she goes pro-black on these cacs, they gonna drop her like a bad habit.

I finally subscribed to Amazing Lucas after this cause this is a great breakdown.
Candace is trying to play both sides of the fence...it won't work.
It's already failing.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The moment Candace's c00n chip starts malfunctioning and she goes pro-black on these cacs, they gonna drop her like a bad habit.

I finally subscribed to Amazing Lucas after this cause this is a great breakdown.
It's already failing.
He's really no better than Candace Owens. He only switched up somewhat after Trump lost.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
When did she ever say she wasnt black?
When she said she wouldn't vote for Joe Biden. :troll:

In all honesty though, she has said too much flagrant shyt about black people and just in general. Like others have said, I think she is feeling the heat and sees her grift in danger. She c00ned herself into a corner. :manny:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps

It's already failing.
Don’t you think watching her confliction for the loyalty of her bestie Kanye vs her Jewish boss is sooo entertaining? Knowing that Kanye said the Daily Wire wouldn’t let him on even though they pretend to be all about freedom of speech? Watching Ben openly disagree with Candace’s commentary? And watching Ben have to painfully support Kanye and Candace’s friendship despite Kanye’s ‘anti semitism’?

Last edited: