It looks like Candace Owens is trying to run back to the Black community.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Candace is a hustler just like every other person on TV and Internet that talks for a living

She's only a traitor to the idea that black people need to be liberal

We have been trained to believe that is the only way for us (liberal politics)

We are more loyal to democrats than actual black people
which is part of our problem...we are easily divided by nonsense

are we going for the betterment of black people in general?
or only when they stay in line?

because I would argue black people being successful no mater their stance is a plus for all of us

Yo...is this fukking retard serious?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Candace is a hustler just like every other person on TV and Internet that talks for a living

because I would argue black people being successful no mater their stance is a plus for all of us

Candace Owens has said racist shot like black folks have low iqs and she has xenophobic shyt against black Americans

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She's just saying what a lot of black people have been saying, but people are going crazy because they don't like her due to her white defending history. On this particular issue Candace is right.

Do you think a black music mogul would be allowed to surf around, searching for young, poor Jewish kids and give them record deals where they are pushing lyrics promoting killing their own race or selling drugs to each other? So why is that acceptable for genocide music to be promoted amongst blacks?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I legit dont care about white people

only me and mines
They care about you, though. Why do you think they want to make it harder to vote? Why do you think they're dismantling civil rights protections?
just wish our people could come together frfr
There's nothing to gain from working with those who are agaisnt our interest, like Candace. She says crazy shyt like "white people civilized blacks", and gives no pushback to people who say slave owners deserve reparations. She says the things racist white people want to say, and they love her for it.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Candace Owens has said racist shot like black folks have low iqs and she has xenophobic shyt against black Americans

She also mocked the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Ahmaud Arbury and George Floyd, says racism against Blacks is almost non existent, says Harriet Tubman didn't free slaves, is MAGA, a bedwench...I can go on and on. That @jilla82 poster is a trolling cac.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
She's just saying what a lot of black people have been saying, but people are going crazy because they don't like her due to her white defending history. On this particular issue Candace is right.

Do you think a black music mogul would be allowed to surf around, searching for young, poor Jewish kids and give them record deals where they are pushing lyrics promoting killing their own race or selling drugs to each other? So why is that acceptable for genocide music to be promoted amongst blacks?
She's concerned about herself because she's getting blowback for her association with Ye. Racism isn't real for these sambos until it happens to them.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Breh, you got to commit that.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
She also said that black people were better off under colonialism.

Why defend someone like this @jilla82

And it don't matter if you grew up reading the Isis Papers if you defending c00ns...c00n. you did not absorb the late great dr. Frances Cress Welsing's teachings if that's the case.
:ufdup: