It is EXTREEMLY hard for some people to gain weight.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Im not with the targeting arbitrary body weight #s..... I am trying to be as strong and as light as possible. I have seen formulas online for "max natural bodybuilding potential" weights.... the one I like is 5.6 x inches in height - 210. For me at 5' 9" that's 176lbs.... being that I think I look OK at 195-200 right now, and am nowhere near as strong as I could be, even cutting down to 176 without being at max strength = gawd status. Cutting SUCKS. U def wanna try and stay lean. Long term I don't wanna go over ~185 ever again.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Crazy ddb
Im not with the targeting arbitrary body weight #s..... I am trying to be as strong and as light as possible. I have seen formulas online for "max natural bodybuilding potential" weights.... the one I like is 5.6 x inches in height - 210. For me at 5' 9" that's 176lbs.... being that I think I look OK at 195-200 right now, and am nowhere near as strong as I could be, even cutting down to 176 without being at max strength = gawd status. Cutting SUCKS. U def wanna try and stay lean. Long term I don't wanna go over ~185 ever again.
Crazy because I look great at 187.....abs and everything :wow:

West Indian genetics > west Africa :wow:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
I hate how simple guys were making it sound in that thread in TLR where @fre$h was talking about how girls made him feel ugly. People were telling him just cause he's tall and guys like the game ALREADY HAVE size that it's possible for him to gain weight when it's not always the case. Not every dude has the genetics to put on that kind of size do you have any idea what 6'4" and 150 pounds looks like? Its pathetic. Worse case is that a 6'4" 150 pound guy has a bone structure that looks similar to that of a woman's small wrist PAPER thin waist skinny neck only so much girth from the bone structure alone not only impacts how much muscle a guy will put on naturally but impacts the way the muscle looks on him. We weren't all built to look like a clay sculpted statue and some men weren't even made to look normal. Hormones and genetics is pay a SIGNIFICANTLY role in just what your body can actually do. All this ra ra "no excuses" is said by guys who don't dare look at each individual situation for what they actually are.
I like your post. What people must remember is it's all up to Allaah no matter what they do.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

I mean it really does come down to this.

I used to be like OP. "I can't gain weight :sadbron:." but then started reading about bulking and learning about nutrition and ultimately, the answer was and will always be eat more and log your calories.

If you're not doing that, then yea it can seem like gaining weight is impossible, because I guarantee you aren't eating as much as you think you're eating.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just eat a good diet, sleep and follow a decent bodybuilding programme. Creatine can help a bit as well. But apart from creatine, stay away from all supplements, if you can get all your protein from your food rather than shakes. You should see how much arnold used to eat on a daily.

To be honest though, you can't do much about where you place in the genetics lottery,the only other option is the dark side, there if you know what you are doing, do your research most people can get real big.