It is EXTREEMLY hard for some people to gain weight.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Just like everyone is saying nikkas gotta eat more.. nikkas talkin bout they eat a shytload and never gain weight cause they pig out for 2 days and the rest of the week they hardly eat anything
I know nikkas on the hot chetto diet, swear they :eat:

Problem is they're not consuming a high enough quantity of calorie and nutrient dense foods.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
1* for this crybaby fakkit ass thread...anybody can gain with proper diet. :mjlol:

Word.

I'm not a personal trainer but since I workout a lot and look iight people come to me a lot for advice. All the people who come at me with the "I can't gain weight man, I just want to get big, I eat so much" shyt I always ask for them to write down what they eat and how much and to weigh it if they can and they're usually barely eating. Never have I seen someone come at me with 4000 calories per day, usually it's like 2400 calories per day and they're like "ugh, it's so hard to eat this much, I'm stuffing my face" why am I not gaining. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Word.

I'm not a personal trainer but since I workout a lot and look iight people come to me a lot for advice. All the people who come at me with the "I can't gain weight man, I just want to get big, I eat so much" shyt I always ask for them to write down what they eat and how much and to weigh it if they can and they're usually barely eating. Never have I seen someone come at me with 4000 calories per day, usually it's like 2400 calories per day and they're like "ugh, it's so hard to eat this much, I'm stuffing my face" why am I not gaining. :francis:

And its vice versa with all the fatties that claim they cant lose weight and say they dont eat that much

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Word.

As I'm sitting here eating a entire bag of bagels with cream cheese :mjlol:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:scust:Excuses. Eat more as everyone said. If you are just trying to gain mass, your best friend are fats. A tablespoon of peanut butter here, almond butter in your oatmeal there.

If all else fails, a tablespoon of Olive Oil *straight* with every meal adds hundreds of easy calories.

Did every single one of these and it's been working great for me:blessed:

I was a skinny hard gainer for the longest (mostly from track) and now old friends see me and hit the:dwillhuh:

6'4 150 :mjlol:
That's them holocaust survivor stats

:dead:

Fuzzy_Dunlap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be 6'4 150 myself. I thought I was eating a lot, but compared to now that I'm 6'4 245. I can look back and say I was only eating one big meal a day, and not eating again til the next day. Friends making fun of my baggy wife beaters made me start going to the gym consistently. Now those same friends are asking if I'm on roids, and asking for my workout program. My advice is pretty much what everyone is saying, eat more. That and a consistent workout program with a goal in mind you will definitely see results.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Eat more. Might be harder for you to gain weight but if you put in the effort you'll get results eventually. It's science.

And a lot of these skinny nikkas barely eat and then talk about "idk why I'm skinny".

This, just like everyone else in here said bruh it ain't rocket science consume more quality calories than you burn and lift heavy. Your body has no choice but to gain weight. nikkas drink one muscle milk & think they just ate like Michael Phelps lol.

You just don't get it. Not all men were made to pack on serious amounts of muscle it's not an excuse it's a damn fact. Some nikka's eat loads and don't gain shyt. You short sighted dudes are going to fukk around and give someone diabetes talking about junk food and fats.

Don't write it off as some cry baby shyt I'm being factual there are nikkas who eat tons and lift weights while trying to bulk and don't do shyt but puke and shyt it's funny how most nikkas up here claim to be power lifting experts but don't know shyt about nutrition the type to talk a nikka into a fukking heart attack. "Eat more you'll gain weight." What kind of dumb ass shyt... Not everyone who "eats" more gains weight. And if you tell someone to eat just anything it's even stupider cause most of you dudes will end up in the fukking hospital. "Eat whatever" yeah fukking right so you're okay with gaining "weight" as in looking like a fat tub of lard with clogged arteries and a fukked up respiratory system and diabetics right? Some of you have ass nutritional it's need to hop off that bull. It's all just terrible advice.

No bull shyt my ass when you tell a nikka to eat just anything and he ends up a fat ass who has to go on shots to keep him alive you'll fukking see. "No bullshyt" meaning ignore fukking facts and pretend like anyone can do this shyt. Or maybe you're all just ignorant to the realities of the situation.

:skip:
All that time you spent typing you coulda cooked you some steak & veggie stir fry and hit a caloric surplus for the day...

6'4 150 :mjlol:
That's them holocaust survivor stats

:dead: savage