IT HAS BEGUN: Florida man shoots neighbor in the face and tells police ‘I only shot a n!gger’

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Florida man shoots neighbor in the face and tells police ‘I only shot a ni**er’

waltonbutler16x9.jpg

Walton Henry Butler

A Port St. Joe, Florida man arrested for shooting his neighbor in the face allegedly admitted his crime to police, with a strange excuse.

Walter Henry Butler, 59, was arrested by Gulf County Sheriffs deputies after shooting Everett Gant, who is black. Gant was shot in the face after he confronted Butler about using racial slurs to address children living in the apartment complex where the two men reside.

Deputies said Butler admitted to shooting the victim, and even called 911 himself to report it, after which he reportedly went back to cooking his dinner. According to reports, officers on the scene said Butler seemed annoyed by the arrest and told officers, “I only shot a ni—r.

Butler was charged with attempted murder and a hate crime. He is being held at the Gulf County Jail. Gant is said to be in stable condition and is expected to survive.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chill... ya boy posted up in dere Fl rite now and i aint seen one cac look up me sideways.... i aint even checkin for them

TadCon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Florida man shoots neighbor in the face and tells police ‘I only shot a ni**er’

waltonbutler16x9.jpg

Walton Henry Butler

A Port St. Joe, Florida man arrested for shooting his neighbor in the face allegedly admitted his crime to police, with a strange excuse.

Walter Henry Butler, 59, was arrested by Gulf County Sheriffs deputies after shooting Everett Gant, who is black. Gant was shot in the face after he confronted Butler about using racial slurs to address children living in the apartment complex where the two men reside.

Deputies said Butler admitted to shooting the victim, and even called 911 himself to report it, after which he reportedly went back to cooking his dinner. According to reports, officers on the scene said Butler seemed annoyed by the arrest and told officers, “I only shot a ni—r.

Butler was charged with attempted murder and a hate crime. He is being held at the Gulf County Jail. Gant is said to be in stable condition and is expected to survive.

:rudy: C'mon son.... Last year?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody in this thread talking about "last year" eat a dikk. I just now read it so its new to me and its gonna be new to people who haven't read it yet. So again, let me reiterate. Eat a dikk.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I'm genuinely curious as to why people don't stay strapped up.... I can put my hands together very well on some Ali sh1t but you have to keep the automatic ting ting in the trunk and the jupe on ya waist especially if you bout that confrontational life.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Everybody in this thread talking about "last year" eat a dikk. I just now read it so its new to me and its gonna be new to people who haven't read it yet. So again, let me reiterate. Eat a dikk.

"It has begun" though? Stop fronting like you weren't instigating some shyt :rudy: