IT HAS BEGUN: Florida man shoots neighbor in the face and tells police ‘I only shot a n!gger’

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
That's because it doesn't :manny:

What makes one extreme pro black is rejoicing over the tragic death of a man just because his father (not him) defended Zimmerman :manny:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/zimmermans-biggest-supporters-son-dies-in-car-accident.131875/

You know what...I completely understand where they're coming from. There is a lot of hurt, anger, and a retributive spirit--- how can you blame us? We've been lynched, enslaved, mistreated, beaten, raped, instutionally discriminated against and yet we're evil. We're violent. We're the ones with "chips" on our shoulders.

We just witnessed a case where a black kid was killed, unarmed and doing nothing wrong, with a response of millions of americans rallying to the defense of his killer, showering him with hundreds of thousands of dollars, and smearing Trayvon ENDLESSLY for over a year...and he was a good kid. Perfect, no. But he was a good kid. Who cares....not guilty.

You say "wer're no worse than kaks", well considering they own all our institutions, and have have spent 400 years putting their boots in our ass, maybe us acting like them isnt a bad thing. Maybe this whole "turn the other cheek, let me wait for white people to start treating us as humans" thing isnt really working out. Maybe its time we get angry as a collective, and become cruel and heartless. I support the thread. You dont know sht about how we should feel as black americans. How much are we supposed to take exactly?

Last edited:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
You know what...I completely understand where they're coming from. There is a lot of hurt, anger, and a retributive spirit--- how can you blame us? We've been lynched, enslaved, mistreated, beaten, raped, instutionally discriminated against and yet we're evil. We're violent. We're the ones with "chips" on our shoulders.

We just witnessed a case where a black kid was killed, unarmed and doing nothing wrong, with a response of millions of americans rallying to the defense of his killer, showering him with hundreds of thousands of dollars, and smearing Trayvon ENDLESSLY for over a year...and he was a good kid. Perfect, no. But he was a good kid.

You say "wer're no worse than kaks", well considering they own all our institutions, and have have spent 400 years putting their boots in our ass, maybe us acting like them isnt a bad thing. Maybe this whole "turn the other cheek, let me wait for white people to start treating us as humans" thing isnt really working out. Maybe its time we get angry as a collective, and become cruel and heartless. I support the thread. You dont know sht about how we should feel as black americans. How much are we supposed to take exactly?

:lawd:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I dunno. Does it have the n word in it? :ld:

You know, I'm not really sure. I don't believe so but Joe Pesci does get mad at a girl for liking a black guy. And Samuel L Jackson is in it as well.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We just witnessed a case where a black kid was killed, unarmed and doing nothing wrong, with a response of millions of americans rallying to the defense of his killer, showering him with hundreds of thousands of dollars, and smearing Trayvon ENDLESSLY for over a year...and he was a good kid. Perfect, no. But he was a good kid. Who cares....not guilty.

:salute: