"It Follows" Trailer (Horror)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mild spoilers explaining the monster in the movie:

From what I understand the creature stalks/kills the next person that has sex with someone after they "contract" it. So dude had sex with the girl, now she "has" it and has to give it to someone else.

Also it's physical, it can't teleport, or any of that crazy shyt. It just keeps after you until you're dead though.

Fred.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Mild spoilers explaining the monster in the movie:

From what I understand the creature stalks/kills the next person that has sex with someone after they "contract" it. So dude had sex with the girl, now she "has" it and has to give it to someone else.

Also it's physical, it can't teleport, or any of that crazy shyt. It just keeps after you until you're dead though.

Fred.
STD Aka AIDS AKA the Monster.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
My most anticipated horror film of 2015 so far...I cannot wait for this damn movie to drop.

98% on RT on 43 reviews :whoo:

average rating 8.7/10

Critics Consensus: Smart, original, and above all terrifying, It Follows is the rare modern horror film that works on multiple levels -- and leaves a lingering sting.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Saw the trailer attached to 'Focus', was kind of unsure as it began, like it felt like a thrown together horror movie, or the beginning of a another Nick Sparks romance, but as the premise and the genre are fully reveal I was sold….