IT ENDS.....CONSOLE WAR TRUCE THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm doin my part. Point is cats ain't changin no one's opinion so it don't matter.
I'm a pac stan and realized this a while back. I don't even bother replying to threads that are blatantly shytting on him from the usual weirdos.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To think the PS5 would be $750... :mjlol: Nvm.
The PS5 being expensive is pretty much their only hope now of Sony slipping next gen, so no wonder they keep pushing those crazy prices. Meanwhile the more powerful Series X will only cost $399 :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Truce??? 2 days before Citizen Kane of gaming 2 drops?

mr-burns-laughing.gif

mr-burns-laughing.gif

and fk switch hitters as a staff, a label, and a crew :dame:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I joke, but on a serious note from somebody who owns both it’s crazy to take it that seriously

But...with that said, I will not be copping the new Xbox, or if I do, it’ll be down the line if they come out with some seriously impressive games, The Gap in Quality between the XB1 & PS4 is the biggest gap I have ever seen in a gaming cycle/generation...Xbox 1 was trash for this entire generation and I don’t understand how anybody who is an objective gamer can disagree, Xbox only players missed out on SO much greatness this gen, the last play my XB1 got was when the GTA5 remaster came out, and that was only because my character was from the 360 (I copped the X1 release night of the strength of the 360 too)...that was 6 years ago, it hasn’t been on since

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps

The Xbots just sent over this shytty truce track, wanting peace up and shyt...................

.......Sonyside is generous so we gave em few surprise bars for the love.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
*pauses Prey on PC*

console war. man, listen I dont care how much the PS5 is, I need that horizon zero dawn 2

*unpauses Prey*

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I loved Horizon, it’s a great game but I remember catching strays because I said it wasn’t this 10/10 GOTY contender like a lot of people were saying, I enjoyed U4 more :yeshrug:

it’s not. I think reviews reflected that. But I think it has enough potential to really be that 10/10 on the sequel.

it laid a great foundation and sold well enough to where they have more clout to do some interesting shyt in the sequel.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yep this went as expected :laff:

Sorry @Rekkapryde. Gonna go ahead and file this where it belongs :mjlol:

Seriously though, cats blatantly trolling and passing misinformation should be removed from threads. Either them or at least the post at the minimum.

That would go a long way in cleaning it up some. I'm still done. The products will do the talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.