Not open for further replies.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
For it to be a war, would have to imply both sides had a chance at winning

this was and never will be true

Yall now got customizable consoles.. but for 20 years hated pcs for always having to customize it And making choices on which hardware to get. Releasing multiple versions of these consoles upgraded through out the years now, squeezing every penny out of suckers.

die on that hill

Strickly console stans are fickle, dumb consumers with very little rational thought on any of these arguments

they hold the console companies nuts no matter how much theyre getting played.

30 FPS is asinine for “next gen” technology

You my guy @Rekkapryde but from what im seeing from Sony so far is dumpster juice if its really $750

$399 price point I can see the value

if its $750+tax , its just a bad investment

at some point, people have to hold these companies accountable. What happens when its a PS5 Pro in 2-3 years? If you end up buying both, it cost more than a high end PC :francis:

we gotta be grown about this.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For it to be a war, would have to imply both sides had a chance at winning

this was and never will be true

Yall now got customizable consoles.. but for 20 years hated pcs for always having to customize it And making choices on which hardware to get

die on that hill

Strickly console stans are fickle, dumb consumers with very little rational thought on any of these arguments

they hold the console companies nuts no matter how much theyre getting played.

30 FPS is asinine for “next gen” technology

You my guy @Rekkapryde but from what im seeing from Sony so far is dumpster juice if its really $750

$399 price point I can see the value

if its $750+tax , its just a bad investment

we gotta be grown about this.

No way in hell it's 750 fam. They learned from the PS3 debacle. I'm still going with 499

I built my own gaming pc back in college, I get it with PC gaming. MY thing is I know me, I would end up bein on some @Ciggavelli shyt if I got back into PC gaming. I'd lose my mind copping the newest card every year and shyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No way in hell it's 750 fam. They learned from the PS3 debacle. I'm still going with 499

I built my own gaming pc back in college, I get it with PC gaming. MY thing is I know me, I would end up bein on some @Ciggavelli shyt if I got back into PC gaming. I'd lose my mind copping the newest card every year and shyt.
Have they really learned though :patrice:

Them $750 rumors was every where

They didnt have to say the price, but they could of denounced that price point in 1 tweet saying “it wont be $750”

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Have they really learned though :patrice:

Them $750 rumors was every where

They didnt have to say the price, but they could of denounced that price point in 1 tweet saying “it wont be $750”

those rumors were just that .....rumors. No credible site out there talking 750. With the money they get on PSN and shyt nowadays, it's not even necessary.

if the digital version is 499 and the standard is 550, that would be worst case scenario.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
if it really is 750 that would explain why that shyt is tall as my daughter. no way in hell I'm paying 750 for a fukking playstation

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Never
5dcb3ff89dc3c4dc-nintendo-best-first-party-phil-spencer-system-wars.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.