Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Imma have to get into it, I refused to go back after they killed off my boo in the first scene of the first episode.
laroyce-hawkins_sc_768x1024.png

I turned it right the hell off and never went byke.

Ballers is some fly shyt.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
every night #LawrenceSet is praying they write him correctly but we know the jig is coming and he will get back with Issa
yeah theres really no reason for him on the show if he's just with some other woman unrelated to Issa or the main storyline..it'll all come full circle :snoop:

i like his character so i am glad he's still on the show..after the finale i was wondering how it'd play out.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Here’s A Little Teaser Of The Second Season Of Insecure
By Brande Victorian

When the first season of Insecure ended in November, it seemed like it was going to be forever before the hit HBO series returned. And now here we are less than six weeks away from the season 2 debut with a teaser to tide us over until that blessed Sunday.

Today Issa Rae and HBO debuted a 50-second teaser giving us just enough information to set our mental wheels in motion wondering what’s going to happen between Issa and Lawrence and Issa and side bae Daniel. Plus there’s her friendship with Molly which we hope is 100 percent back on the mend.

Check out the teaser below in the OP and tell us what you think. How excited are you for July 23?

Last edited:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
After years of set backs & being dikked around Issa Rae finally has her series on HBO. The fabulous one (formerly a contributer of Black & Sexy TV) has her own series based off her ground breaking web series.

From what I see it seems to be the offical black woman's response to Girls (can't say for sure, I don't watch that shyt). What do y'all think? Grab you popcorn and stay with me excitedly waiting for this

Update:

Thanks for the update

I think Issa abs lawerebce will get back together but on some fwb

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
But Daniel was there too!! Saw him and said
giphy.gif

*thinking about him shirtless.... thinks about the couch bounch scene... when he became vulnerable and was sprung....*
w8fwg5I.png

Girl my spelling is terrible.

Anyway Daniel is still sprun off the
iLL nana and you're right. Idk what to think. I didn't expect Lawerence to fukk Tasha and Issa to actually cheat.

Great show. I'm excited. Are you watching Power next week?